Expand my Community achievements bar.

LEAP

Level 1
Have folks attended LEAP in the past ? What were your key takeaways from previous sessions? Fatema Dalal Facebook, Inc.
4 Replies

Level 9
I attended my first Leap in 2017. There is so much on offer at Leap that it's tough to distill it, it all depends upon what you do while you're there. There are instructional courses ranging from some of the basics to more advanced courses, one-on-ones, networking sessions, "birds of a feather" sessions (meeting and talking with users in a similar industry/job role as you), and of course the General Sessions. Personally, I was a relatively new user/admin and learned a LOT while I was there. My goal for 2018 is to bring a few co-workers with me to help expand our knowledge base within the company. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
Like Anthony said, it depends on what you do there. The first leap, my concern was user adoption. Learning that there are other people in the same boat as us made our team feel better and we learned what we can do to manage that issue. Between that leap and the community, we've learned a lot. When the next leap came, I had aimed for to learn about APIs. While I picked up a bit from regular sessions, I've got the chunk of information I needed from a 15 minute impromptu one on one session so it really depends on what you want to do there but the Leap is one of the opportunities to find those types of information and maybe meet people from the community. Polly Co

Level 1
Thanks for the input folks. I'm working on user adoption issues as well as general extensibility of the workfront tool. Getting it to integrate with DAM, Knowledge base etc so learning about API's would be useful too. I'm also looking to see which other apps are partners for workfront like Slack. Fatema Dalal Facebook, Inc.

Level 10
LEAP is fantastic. My only complain is that there are so many good workshops that I feel like I'm missing a bunch. The good news is that you have access to the decks from almost all the sessions and throughout the year they have "Best of LEAP" webinars that you can attend afterwards. If you can go with more any one co-worker that is fantastic. Kathy, my partner in crime, and I split things up. She works on user adoption and dealing with executives and I focus on advance reporting and administration items. This year will be my 4th LEAP and I highly recommend it. Anthony Imgrund FCB