Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Leap Session Q&A: Optimizing Your Instance of Workfront: Action You Can Take Now

Level 3

For LEAP 2020, @Kylie Schwarz‚ and I discussed no-cost ideas for optimizing your instance of Workfront - ranging from quick wins to long-term strategies for managing your system.

If you haven't gotten a chance to check it out, you can find our session here.

We're hanging out here today for any questions or chatting you'd like to do! Please feel free to tag either of us @Kylie Schwarz‚ @Angela Simon‚ on anything you want to discuss.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Angela and Kylie!

Thank you for sharing your experience. I love that you found out that you could optimize the way you had been set up in Workfront after a few years and make it better. A few questions for you!

How did you document your processes so that you could reflect the changes that needed to be made in Workfront (like removing the redundant request queues)?

Did you do fancy work with calculated fields or anything in the request queues to fit the needs of each different team? Do you use routing rules?

There is so much in this presentation, I might have to come back and watch it again to take in more.

Thanks again!