Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

LEAP and our next in-person meetings

Community Advisor
Session registration is open for LEAP. Who's going to Orlandoooooo?? We've gotten lucky enough to have 4 going from our team and can't wait. But, our next in-person meeting is scheduled for 4/23, the week before LEAP. Any thoughts/preferences on making that a call-in session instead? Of course if anyone from the area is going to LEAP, we should meet-up there as well! We've also got some plans in the works for our July 23, in-person meeting. Potentially moving it up to mid-day-ish, providing lunch, and having someone from Workfront call in if there's something we'd like them to talk about. More to come on that.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2
Hi Heather! I will be attending LEAP along with Washma - pretty excited! :) Also, I think having 4/23 a dial in meeting works better for us since we will be preparing to be OOO that week prior to LEAP. And July sounds fun! Thank you, Marisa Marisa Smarsh

Level 3
I'll be there... Leave the Burg Sunday at 12:35p on SWA Return Thurs at 12:45p (cutting out a couple hours early). Looking forward to my 5th Leap. Any thought to a breakfast (or drinks) meet up? Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA (FMSU)

Community Advisor
Yes!! We should definitely plan on breakfast or drinks (or both!) while we're there. We're headed down late afternoon on Sunday, return mid-morning on Friday.

Level 1
Looking forward to meeting you all at LEAP. I would love to be more engaged with the Pittsburgh community. It can be difficult managing that with current workload though. I'm very interested in learning how your teams are organized. Renee Previty