Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Linking Multiple Projects through a Unique Identifier (CF) and Combining Dates

Level 3
Hello - Does anyone have an idea if it would be possible to do the following based on this screenshot: Using the | Master Creative Project Number to combine all 5 projects into a single line to see the minimum and maximum start date? So for the total length of time for Creative project 3929201 with a Planned Start of March 2, 2020 through Planned Completion of May 5, 2020? Sorry if I'm not writing it properly :) I'm a first timer! Thank you! Laura
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Laura, In your view definition, I suspect all you need to do is turn on the Min and Min on Planned Start Date and Planned Completion Date, respectively, to then have the minimum and maximum then "roll up" to the blue Master Project Creative Number (blue) grouping line, at the top of each of those columns. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore