Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Language setting

Level 2

Good morning,

Working on Mac, my system is in english, I'm located in France, but Workfront won't display in english.

I need it to be in english, how to change this (I'm using the new experience)?

Thanks for your help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Workfront uses the local settings of the browser you are using, so in Chrome that would be chrome://settings/languages and then set English as the first entry.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Workfront uses the local settings of the browser you are using, so in Chrome that would be chrome://settings/languages and then set English as the first entry.

Level 10

I might add to that. Workfront doesn't always honor the date/time format in other locales. If your system is set to UK, you see some dates as mm/dd/yyyy and some as dd/mm/yyyy as well as some times in 12 hour format and some in 24 hour format. It isn't consistent and there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Level 1

I had same issue, and did the lanaguage setting in browser, not the Workfront. it worked...

Level 2

Is there no way you can have WF in English for example (our language for work), but not change your own Chrome language settings (keep those as French for example)?