Expand my Community achievements bar.

Kickstart training

Level 5
Anyone know if there is kickstart training somewhere? I looked around on the training site but didn't see anything. Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG
6 Replies

Level 1
Hi Michelle, I pulled this together when I was training my group. Hope it helps. Best, Karen Karen Williams Clinical Operations Coordinator Digital & Quantitative Medicine (DQM) Biogen | 225 Binney Street | Bio 1 – 11R71 |Cambridge, MA | 02142 Email: karen.williams1@biogen.com | Direct: 617-679-2079 | Cell: 617-922-5388 "http://www.biogen.com/">www.biogen.com QMCT

Community Advisor
If you're looking for training on how to set up/upload Kickstart files, I haven't found any. I used a 1:1 consulting session last year at LEAP to get my questions answered and may be able to help out a bit. What are you looking to do?

Level 5
Just looking to take a current excel checklist and get it loaded into Workfront without having to enter everything directly. I have tried a couple of times and am not getting results. I think I'm missing some of the required pieces. Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG

Level 5
Tricky to know what you are doing, but what I did.... Exported the full kickstart and then added the details I needed for new people - only new are accepted, you can't do updates to existing. Then I exported kickstarts with the IDs of Access Levels and Job roles that I wanted to use (you need to create these first) to have the IDs and then copied and pasted these into the main kickstart. Filled those in and uploaded....if anyone knows a different way of doing this, would love to hear it.... Hope that helps... Miranda Rais GVC

Level 8
Hey Michelle, Did you see this article on the experience site? https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Importing-Data-into-Workfront-via-Kick-Starts-1601598108 Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Community Advisor
Another option for getting those IDs, is to go to the list of Access Levels or Job Roles and create a new View, adding a column for IDs.