Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Issues

Level 2
My creative team are placing "issues" on certain projects and assigning to clients for their input. My clients aren't getting notifications in WF or in email form. Is their a certain permission that the clients need? Brian Daly Independence Blue Cross
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Brian, Yes, in order to receive the notification that you've been assigned to something you need a Work license of above. However, you can get around that by tagging them in a Comment (to let them know they've been assigned). Then a Reviewer license will work. And I'm assuming your notification settings in the Setup menu are already turned on. If not, that could also be the issue.

Level 2
Vic: Thanks for the insight. I didn't realize they needed a work license. If I turn on notifications, will they at least get an email letting them know that an issue has been assigned? Thanks again , Brian Brian Daly Independence Blue Cross

Level 10
Hi Brian, Only if they have a Work license or above. However, if you want to leave them as a Reviewer, you can tag them on a Comment in the Issue to let them know they've been assigned. And they will get that notification and all Comment notifications.

Level 2
Thank you. Updates in the issue work! Great stuff. Have a good weekend. Brian Daly Independence Blue Cross