Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issues with Training and Documentation

Employee
Hello, I have recently been re-taking a lot of the Ascent training and reviewing the help documents that are offered by Workfront in order to help in creating our custom training for users. I have noticed that there are a lot of errors in both the training videos and help articles. On the training, there is an option to give feedback and report any issues, but I'm not sure where to put my feedback for help articles. For example, this sample view article: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/View-Multi-Row-Project-View-1017867652?ui-self-service-co... If you copy and paste, it does not work correctly because the code for the value in column 2 is incorrect. Where is the best place to provide feedback? Thanks! Sarah Nau
5 Replies

Employee
Hi Sarah, I can get your feedback to the documentation team! Thanks for sharing. I'll submit it right away. Thanks, Kyna

Level 10
Kyna: I used to open a helpdesk ticket to get errors corrected, since there is a Contact Support button at the bottom of each page. Is this still OK to do? -skye

Employee
Hi Skye -- absolutely! You can always feel free to submit a help ticket too! I just wanted to make sure Sarah's got taken care of after she had taken time to post about it on here already. But yes, support directly communicates with documentation and will get the pages updated ASAP. Thank you so much for staying on top of everything!

Level 10
There have been several cases where images weren't showing or text was incorrect. I simply added a comment to the article and Workfront always responded promptly with an email and corrections right away.

Level 10
Narayan--I don't have the ability to add comments anymore; I think I lost it in the most recent update. :) -skye