Expand my Community achievements bar.

WFPro Bot

Level 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit the New Workfront-Powered WFPro Site for the latest!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning Community,

There's a new WFPro creation I'd like you to check out, the WFPro Bot. It's another attempt at bridging people, information and work in new and interesting ways. The bot, also known as NRYN (my alias), always displays the latest WFPro system log from my profile and has options to drill down for much more. The categories in the full WFPro Logs at this time are:

• The WFPro Way - A feed of Workfront fundamentals that every user should
  • WFPro Development - The latest in development, whether they be ideas, research, bugs, prototypes or packages announcements.
  • WFPro News - A catch all for everything else at the moment.
  • WFPro Ideas - Random thoughts by Narayan Raum.
  • WFPro Plans - Things that are more than an idea.

0690z000008KABKAA4.png

0690z000008KABeAAO.png

I'm sure more categories will come and the bot will evolve. My goal is to never again wait to deliver tools if they're mature enough for testing. I prefer to see my solutions succeed (or fail) when they're young.

My suggestion is that you grab the URLs above and keep them handy if you really wish to be in the loop on what's happening in the WFPro world. If you have a favorite dashboard you and/or your users rely on for training and resources, you might want to add these reports as "External Pages". If you don't have this dashboard already, get ahead of the game and create one today!

Thanks,

Narayan

2 Replies

Level 10

Awesome Narayan,

Oh, to be where you are: so on top of your duties to have time to experiment, improve, and play. The view looks awesome!

Congrats, man. I wish you every success as you guide folks up your mountain for a peek/pique/peak.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10
Thank you Doug! There's just no way I could have ever achieved this level of productivity without Workfront. More to come, of course. :-) Narayan