Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Issue with Workfront Proof app

Level 3

Hello all, I've been absent from the WF community forums (or WF One now...) for quite sometime, so apologies if this has already been addressed! If that's the case, just point me in the direction of that thread.

Here's what I'm experiencing, when I get a proof on mobile and I click to view, a new browser tab will open (I have Chrome for iOS as my default) and just go to the WF login page. I then have two options: either log in, or 'go to app'. If I choose 'go to app', it dumps me into the Home section of the WF app (not the Proof app). If I log in, it will then open the Proof app.

In the past, if I'd click 'View Proof' from my email, it would open a new browser, but immediately reroute and open the Proof app. Having to close that blank browser tab was annoying, but a tiny issue. This is much more annoying now.

Is this a common experience? Can I fix with a setting adjustment? Curious to hear from the community. Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies