Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue Name and Detail in Project Task report

Level 2
Is it feasible to add open issues within a project and the issue detail as columns in a project task report? My current report is in this message - I use this for client status and want to be able to include open issues so I don't have to keep track of open items manually. is this feasible? Thanks in advance! Melanie Hatfield Whirlpool Corporation (Creative Studios)
1 Reply

Level 7
Hi Melanie, That is possible, though not through the GUI. You will have to play a bit with text mode, but we have a guide on how to do it: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Referencing-Collections-in-a-Report-779518987#referencing... Here's what the code would look like: displayname=Issues listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(issues).lists textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=name valueformat=HTML And here's what the code would look like for only a count of the open issues: displayname= linkedname=direct namekey=numberOpenOpTasks querysort=numberOpenOpTasks textmode=true valuefield=numberOpenOpTasks valueformat=int I hope you find value in these! Thanks and good luck, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront