Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is this groups still active?

Level 1
Hi All, I'm looking for the nearest UK group to me (Leeds), is this group still active? Many thanks Paul Cowen Head of Studio Cox Automotive UK
9 Replies

Level 6
Hi Paul We are in Spalding, Lincs and happy to keep the group going. All the best Jane Jane Bradshaw BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 1
Hi Paul I'm in it but not sure how active the area is. Thanks Matt Spilsbury Assistant Infrastructure Change Portfolio Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 664878 // 07764958811 Matthew.spilsbury@bakkavor.com "www.bakkavor.com"> www.bakkavor.com Follow us on "https://twitter.com/Bakkavor"> Twitter for the latest Bakkavor news

Level 3
Hi Paul Dont see much activity on this group but we are in Nottingham Ian

Level 1
Hi All, Thank you for your responses, it would be great to get a sense of how people use Workfront within their companies, and how we can learn from each other. I implemented Workfront for the Cox Automotive UK Marketing Team in 2016, mainly to manage our projects/online proofing. We have about 20 plan licences, 12 Work licences and 200 requestors/reviewers licences. Paul Paul Cowen Manheim

Level 6
Hi all We have been using Workfront (WF) in the IS Department at Bakkavor since 2016 and have approx. 150 users and 250+ projects. I joined the PMO team in May 2018 as a Resource and Demand Analyst and have subsequently been focusing on how WF can give us accurate visibility of our resources. We use WF for all 'business as usual' (BAU) and project work so it was important to differentiate between the two. Last quarter we successfully trialled each team having a BAU plan whereby their BAU % commitment, i.e. the amount of time they need to spend on 'keeping the lights on' is locked down (this % is regularly reviewed). For consistency, each team starts with the same template of tasks with one task that shows the total BAU hours for the year (with a fixed task constraint). They then have a number of other tasks that they can tailor with zero planned hours, but these will appear in their timesheets so that actual time can be recorded against them. The result is that, when the users are viewed in the Resource Planner, it gives us visibility of their availability for project work as this will show in the 'DIF' field. This approach helped us with our Ops planning for this year and it was the first time we were able to ditch (most of) the spreadsheets and use WF to show supply and demand. There are obviously several pre-requisites for ensuring the data is as accurate as possible, so our focus is now on getting everyone up to speed with accurate task management as well as showing them how the resource planner and scheduling tools can add value and give them the visibility they so desire. I'll keep you posted as to how things progress. All the best Jane Jane Bradshaw BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 3
We brought WF, WF proof and WF DAM into UNiDAYS in 2016/7 starting with our creative and production team. Currently 206 users of which 110 are licences After the initial launch we then rolled out to PMO and Marketing and are currently looking at expanding the marketing usage of WF as well as other teams being brought into the system like legal and finance. An current project we have is al full integration with Salesforce to enable the initial request into WF to be coming from Salesforce, on reaching a specific status and the ability for WF to pull data directly from a salesforce opportunity Ian Ian Reddy Director of Business Operations UNiDAYS Nottingham, London, Sydney, New York

Level 2
Hello! Officially a new member of the Midlands group. I started working with WF a little over 3 months ago, my role is Project Support Analyst, still finding my feet, but growing in confidence daily. Happy to get the group going Cheers Michelle Smith BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 6
I second that...happy to collaborate �� Jane Bradshaw IS Resource and Demand Analyst Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Telephone : 01775 664822 "http://www.bakkavor.com/"> www.bakkavor.com // jane.bradshaw@bakkavor.com This message from Bakkavor Group plc and/or any of affiliated business (collectively, Bakkavor Group) is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and delete the message. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author. Bakkavor Group may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails for security and regulatory purposes. "Bakkavor" is a trading name of the Bakkavor Group. Bakkavor Group plc is registered in England No. 10986940 with its registered office at Fitzroy Place, 5th Floor, 8 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ.

Level 1
I third that :) Matt Spilsbury BAKKAVOR LTD