Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Is there any way to "Edit Updates" like in a facebook feed? This has been requested from workers.

Level 2
Is there any way to "Edit Updates" like in a facebook feed? This has been requested from workers.
3 Replies

Level 10
I do not believe this is possible. If you've allowed it, you can delete and repost the new, updated version.

Level 8
This isn't a feature that is currently available. I recommend putting in a feature request. I know I will be as this is something that the users in our instance are really looking for.

Level 5
This has potential benefits and drawbacks. While this is something we REALLY wanted when initially implemented in order to maintain project status updates, we decided on a custom field for that. This way the PM UPDATE is editable and trackable. The problem with editing updates is that if someone edits an update further back ont he stream the context is lost for all following posts.