Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there any way to change the color of the font in Custom Fields?

Level 3

Use Case Example: Calculated fields that don't require user input and exist only for reporting purposes can be changed to a light grey color on the form, not necessarily to hide them but to give a visual queue that these fields can be ignored.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7

Hi Dave,

I don't know of a way to change the font color, but in those situations in our instance I've set a Section on the custom form and labeled it 'Reporting fields' with a note that explains that they can be ignored.

In use-cases where I needed calculations or fields that shouldn't be visible/updatable by everyone, I've also manipulated the sharing settings for that specific section. You could alter so that it's admin-only visible if the users truly don't need to see it at all for example, or make it visible to anyone but editable only by people who can Manage the form etc.

Katherine