Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there any way to allow users to use Kickstart but not have full admin access? Group Admin settings?

Level 4

Hi Workfront Community -

I need to have non-Admin users be able to use Kickstart to create multiple projects from a single spreadsheet. We have the spreadsheet part mostly figured out, but how do I limit those Users who would need to do the uploads from all other Admin access and functions? Making them true Admin is a last resort as they are new users to the system, but they are the ones who have to upload the info to Kickstart. Any tips for best practices/workarounds on this? @Amy Stella‚

Thank you everyone!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hey Angie!

We had a great Leap session about Using Kick-Starts from @Alex Smith‚ and they specifically talk about how they use Kick-starts to create multiple projects - might be interesting to check it out or maybe he has some ideas he can share that has been useful for them.

Kyna

Workfront Community Manager

Community Advisor

Hi Angie,

Unfortunately only Admins can upload the Kick-Start spreadsheet. You may need your user to create the spreadsheet and send it to an Admin to upload.

If you run into any errors while uploading your spreadsheet, I included how to decipher those errors in our Leap session on "Kick-Starts: Cracking the Code"

Level 4

Hi Heather -

That's what I was afraid of. I'll check out that session - thank you for the help!