Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Is there a way to restrict users from being able to change status on cancelled/dead projects (i.e. make them active again)?

Level 3
Hi - Is there a way to restrict users from being able to change status on cancelled/dead projects (i.e. make them active again) ? Md Rahman Workfront System Administrator, Enterprise PMO Freedom Mortgage 3 Executive Campus, Suite 315 2370 Marlton Pike Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Cell -917 412 3038 E: md.rahman@freedommortgage.com
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi (again) Md, There's no automatic way that I know of; but procedurally (depending how your security is set up), you might consider periodically either moving closed Projects to an archive portfolio (e.g. 2017 Project Archive) that has read only access (if any), and/or updating the Group to which the closed Projects belong (e.g. "Archives"), which -- again -- has restricted access. The punchline is to remove Manage Rights from those who had it, pre-close. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 3
Great! Thanks for your suggestion. Md Rahman Workfront System Administrator, Enterprise PMO Freedom Mortgage 3 Executive Campus, Suite 315 2370 Marlton Pike Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Cell -917 412 3038 E: md.rahman@freedommortgage.com