Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Is there a way to customise the Portfolio Gantt Chart? I need to categorise the projects.

Level 4
Is there a way to customise the Portfolio Gantt Chart? I need to categorise the projects.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Tim, To be honest, I do not use the Gantt Chart area in Portfolios as I too need different groupings to categorize the projects. I have a report* that lists the projects the way I want and then I use the new Gantt Chart icon in the upper right hand corner. However, there is one issue with this and that is you cannot export the new Gantt Chart functionality so we do have to do screen grabs to capture that view. *- You can also use a combination of custom view and grouping to get the same result in the Portfolio area without doing a separate report, if you'd like.

Level 10
Yes - what Anthony said.... I'm keen to see what Workfront can do in this area to make the portfolio and program areas a bit more useful in this regard.

Level 10
Hi Tim. Our UberGantt add-in will let you filter by project portfolio(s), group projects by project attributes, filter only the tasks, and more. Regards, Doug