Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Is it possible to pull a report that shows how many projects users are assigned to? I'm not looking for the project owners, just the number of projects each user is on. And then can I filter that report so that it only shows users of a particular team?

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Darren,

This seems like it should be easy, but I've been trying to do this for 2 days now. The best I've come up with is an assignment report, grouped by user, then project - then export that to Excel to de-dupe it, because it has every assignment per project and I just want the project name.

I tried creating a project report based off the advice from this post https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006Px3kyCAB/direct-reports-overall-projects but we have people added as users that aren't actually assigned to any tasks, which caused too many projects getting attributed to multiple designers when only one did the work.

If anyone else has accomplished this, I would would love to know how you did it! @Doug Den Hoed‚ ‚ , @NRYN R - inactive‚ maybe? 😊

Thanks!

Sheri

Level 10

Well, now that you mention it, Sheri...

Yes, as below, I believe our User Project Count package will do the trick, and invite you to deploy it to your environment to then get a Dashboard that shows the number of Projects per User in grid mode, and the number of Assignments per User in Chart mode, without having to export to Excel:

0694X00000AsR7UQAV.png

Once you've deployed it, since is a native Workfront report, you can then easily add a prompt for Team (or anything else of interest).

Good luck with it: I'm interested to hear how you make out!

Regards,

Doug