Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is it possible to create a calendar User based for their tasks? Instead of task list it should show user name and project name.

Level 10

Hello to All, 😊

Is it possible to create a calendar User based for their tasks? Instead of task list it should show user name and project name.

Appreciate any guidance in this regard.

Best regards,

Kundan.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you type in a left curly bracket {, you'll get a dropdown of possible fields you can add. In the screenshot I'm selecting project:name preceding task name and assignedTo:name0694X00000J1j4KQAR.png

Here's more:

0694X00000J1j4eQAB.png0694X00000J1j53QAB.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Yes, Just add filters like the pic below. There are some choices to display things a certain way. There is a choice for User Name and for Project Name but not for both. You can combine them in text mode though, I'm sure.0694X00000J1gJ7QAJ.png

Level 10

Thanks @Randy Roberts‚

I tried but if you refer the below screenshot, I'm missing the code for User Name.

0694X00000J1ibhQAB.jpg

Mvh

Kundan,

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you type in a left curly bracket {, you'll get a dropdown of possible fields you can add. In the screenshot I'm selecting project:name preceding task name and assignedTo:name0694X00000J1j4KQAR.png

Here's more:

0694X00000J1j4eQAB.png0694X00000J1j53QAB.png

Level 10

Thanks a lot @Randy Roberts‚

Extremely helpful. How to know these custom text to use?

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 10

Many thanks @Randy Roberts‚ . I appreciate your guidance in this regard. Have a nice day! 😊

Mvh

Kundan.