Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is it possible to build a report to display budgeted hours entered in the new experience resource planner?

Level 3

I am trying to figure out how to build a report based on budgeted hours entered in the new experience resource planner. I want to display the information in a matrix;

1. Horizontal matrix includes projects and months
  2. Vertical matrix includes job roles and users
  3. Body would include the budgeted hours by month and project for each user and job role.

I attached an example of what I am trying to build and not sure how to make it work.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Hi Trisha- have you explored the Resource Planner tool? You can see by Job Role and then list of projects, or list of projects and then job roles- and export to excel the budgeted hours by month, it does require some manual effort since a lot of other raw data exports as well, but is something we are exploring for our own use to get full picture of job roles/hours for the year. The Budgeted Hour report is something we have explored as well but I have not found a use for it at this time.

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=workfront-classic&topicId=Content%2FReports_and_D...