Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do "Custom Reporting Elements" (templates from Community) still exist?

Level 6

We're on the New Experience, and I'm looking at the Workfront Classic resource for Advanced Reporting: https://cdn.experience.workfront.com/Training/Guides/Workfront+Classic/Advanced+Reporting.pdf

It references a resource on page 53:

0694X00000BzxbBQAR.png

The link still directs to 'attask', so obviously, it's old. I'm wondering though if these templates are still published anywhere by Workfront. They're not coming up under searches for "Custom Report Elements" or "Custom Reporting Templates" and other variations.

If anyone knows and has a working link, could you please share?

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Mylah,

This is something I'm going to have to do a little digging into. I know we have this article that has a LOT of text mode in it for some of the more common uses of text mode. While I research this, maybe this article could help.

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 6

Thank you, @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ . The article you shared will also be a helpful resource in the future, I'm sure.

Employee

Alright, so I did some research and it looks like we don't have that section anymore, but I do like the idea of sharing templates. I'll keep thinking about what we can do here. We will be updating that guide to be more accurate as well, so thank you for asking the question! Have a wonderful holiday, Mylah!