Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is anyone else having issues with their Agile Story Boards? We are seeing several issues since the last release...

Level 3

1.) If you filter to see stories assigned to certain people, when hitting the See more work items, the story board blanks out.

2.) Stories that are displaying in the Stories or Issues are not showing in the Story Board view.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 1

Hi Yes I am having issues with this as well where the storyboard isn't loading and we are only able to see the stories in the list view.

Employee

Thanks for letting us know you are having issues. Our engineering team is looking into any performance issues.

Employee

@Vanessa Garzon‚ @Chad LeVake‚ if you haven't already, please submit a support ticket. Even though our engineers are looking into this, the more customers that submit, the more data the team has to isolate what might be happening, and then you can stay informed as to a resolution.

Level 3

Kyna - we have also been having glitches/issues since the new release. I did submit a support ticket, but got no resolution, just went in circles.

Case Number 00280968 - Kanban Cards have disappeared

Employee

We appreciate you submitting tickets. The engineering team has fixed numerous issues in the past week and still has a few more. Fixes are starting to roll out.