Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is anyone else having issues accessing Help or even other pages like the API.

Level 4

It appears that I need a certificate added to my computer or our environment. When I click on the Help in the menu I get the message that the site is not trusted. I go to the advance mode to continue on to the site in the unsafe mode I am redirected to a page that starts with the following message: (Not sure if this is global or local). I have a request in to our administrator to report the issue.

A secure connection to experience.workfront.com cannot be established.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Site:experience.workfront.comCertificate CN:experience.workfront.comCertificate Authority:DigiCert TLS RSA SHA256 2020 CA1Certificate Validity: Not Before: Mar 17 00:00:00 2021 GMT

Not After: Mar 26 23:59:59 2022 GMT

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - Experience.workfront.com is the old site. One.Workfront.com is the site you should be using. It seems like maybe a link wasn't updated on the page you were looking at. If you remember what page you were looking at, you can let @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ know and she has been fantastic getting them updated for us. :)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - Experience.workfront.com is the old site. One.Workfront.com is the site you should be using. It seems like maybe a link wasn't updated on the page you were looking at. If you remember what page you were looking at, you can let @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ know and she has been fantastic getting them updated for us. :)

Employee

Thanks for letting us know Frank! Like Anthony said, you might have found an old link somewhere that we need to replace. If you find it again, please let me know and I'll get it updated! Thanks for pinging me Anthony!

Kyna

Level 4

@Shawn Flege‚ Thanks Kyna, I am adding our administrator Shawn Flege to this response as well. From WorkFront when I select "Help" on the menu (Waffle) drop down that is where I get redirected. Our team changed the permissions and now I am being redirected to one.workfront.com