Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Is Adobe collecting all of the ideas being submitted every day while they work behind the scenes to rebuild the Idea Submission process?

Level 8

Does the daily flow of Ideas actually go anywhere as it stands, today?

I feel like these people submitting ideas might not be aware that, seemingly in the interim, no one is collecting and reviewing these ideas until a new process is built.

If this is indeed the case would it make more sense to disable the Idea submission function?

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, WF's process around Ideas - merging, archiving, assessing, etc. - is under assessment right now. @jon_chen can speak to this more.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Administrator

Thanks for the callout here. Yes, we are making exciting changes to how our internal teams clean up and address ideas moving forward. You can view the new process in detail here.

Community Advisor

my adobe people are still making me submit ideas! So if you see any from me, just know that it wasn't my idea to submit them (LOL)

Level 8

@jon_chen are you able to address the questions posed in the original post of this thread

Administrator

Hey @Richard__Carlson. Ideas submitted during this revamp period will still be considered. So I would say, keep submitting ideas as usual - we have no intention to disregard any ideas submitted in this interim!