Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Hey everyone! My name is Chris Wilson and I manage a creative team at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, MO. After drooling over Workfront for about three years, we just started our implementation process last week and I couldn't be more excited! Although, I must admit, I am slightly overwhelmed having just finished our 3-day on-site design discovery with Mark yesterday... I felt like my brain was going to explode a few times with all the information we covered! But we have a good team, and Mark did a great job and I know things will start falling into place soon. For our new instance, I've taken on the role of Champion, Project Manager, System Admin and Power User. Additionally, we have four System Admins total, three Trainers and all seven of us on the Core Implementation Team are Power Users. We are the Pilot group of just under 50 licenses (Creative, Marketing, Photography teams), but we hope to show early success with Workfront so it can roll out to other teams and departments in the future. Wish us luck! Chris

Level 2
Hi Everyone, my name is Kyle Neidich. I am the system owner for the Workfront tool within our company. We just finished up our onsite visit with Bubba yesterday. Looking forward to getting the implementation going and fully using Workfront. Kyle Neidich

Level 2
Hello, WF Community! I see a lot of familiar names in this list, so mine may be familiar to you as well, but I've made the move from Customer to Customer Success Manager for Workfront and I couldn't be more excited! For those who know me, I'm a huge advocate of the Workfront tools, so I'm looking forward to using my experience to help our customers succeed. I'm in Lehi for a few weeks for onboarding, but then I'll be working out of my home office in Minnesota taking care of customers in the midwest. I was born and raised in Minnesota and will probably never leave.....well, except to visit my in-laws in Florida during the winter months. I have three children-- Nick-23, Sam- 18 and Sydnie-15-- and a 90-lb black lab, Louie, who loves to cuddle. Looking forward to meeting many of you, here and in person! Deb Hapka Workfront

Level 1
Hi I'm Mia Buchanan Assistant Implementation Manager for Direct Implementations. I'm located at the St. Louis Rider Trail location. Mia Buchanan Equifax Workforce Solutions - TALX

Level 1
Hi Everyone, My name is Sara Syron and I am a SaaS Implementation Manager with Equifax Workforce Solutions in St. Louis, Mo. I've been using Workfront for 3 years in an operations capacity and have recently taken on an administrator role for my department. I am new to the Community! Sara Syron Equifax Workforce Solutions - TALX

Level 4
Hi Everyone, My name is Elissa Lauber and I'm a new UX Researcher here at Workfront. I'm originally from Ohio but moved to Salt Lake in 2014 to get my PhD in social psychology. I'm hoping to finish my degree by spring 2019 and I'm really excited to apply all that I've learned to tech. Very excited to be a new member of the team! Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 1
Hey everyone! My name is Makade and I am a project coordinator intern at Workfront. I work for Profession Services and work with the Project Managers. I want to be a project manager one day and provide quality work to whatever company I work for. I'm excited to see what the community has to offer! Makade Norton Workfront

Level 3
Hello! My name is Stephanie Luna. I am the Sr. IT Project Manager at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (www.rbfcu.org). We purchased and initially deployed Workfront for just for my ITPM team and recently have expanded it to multiple business units, even adding Proof and DAM for Marketing. We use the Workfront for IT project intake, scoring the viability of project requests against IT ROI questions, presenting IT project requests to our Executive leadership team for enterprise prioritization and running/tracking all ITPM-led efforts. Currently my team lives in Workfront (and loves it!). We run every manner of IT project in the system - software implementations, software upgrades, construction, facility moves, disaster recovery events, internal software development, etc. Outside of work, my husband and I have 3 (newly) adult children. We have 2 rescue dogs (who run the place....who are we kidding?) and spend a lot of our time involved in music - annual rock n roll cruise, hosting home shows, hosting bands when they have gigs in San Antonio, and attending concerts and home shows across the nation. I am excited to learn how the Community is using Workfront so my team, as System Administrators, can better serve our organization. Stephanie Luna, PMP, CSP Sr. IT Project Manager RBFCU

Level 1
Hi Everyone, my name is May Aboubakr. I am working with Chobani as a Senior Director leading Operations for our in house brand development team. Our team has just started with our training for Workfront and we are very eager and excited for it to be our go to tool for project management and creative resource management. Looking forward to collaborating with everyone here. Best, May May Aboubakr

Level 1
Hello everyone! I am a Project Management Officer for Southside Bank, based in Tyler, Texas. We're implementing Workfront for start-to-finish Project Management and also for our Marketing projects. I look forward to getting the most out of Workfront and using this Community as a resource! Jeff Quesenberry Project Management Officer Southside Bank

Level 2
Hello all! My name is Nathan Roberts. I will be working with the International IT team here at doTERRA, although my specific role has not completely solidified yet. I'm new to Workfront, but I'm trying to get up to speed quickly. In my spare time I enjoy homesteading activities and primitive/survival arts and skills. I also love reading and watching movies with my wife and son. Thanks! Nathan Nathan Roberts doTERRA

Level 1
Hi, I'm Adrianne Cole and lead our PMO for Southside Bank in Tyler, TX Unites States. We recently implemented our department and just began the process of bringing on Workfront. This has been a highly anticipated project that I hope will bring additional organization and standards to our busy project load. We will be using the solution for both Marketing and PMO with two separate PM styles and workflows. Very exited to see the results! Adrianne Cole AVP Project Management Director, Southside Bank

Level 1
Hi all! How do you use Workfront? We use it primarily for new product development, but hopefully marketing campaigns and other sundry endeavors. What would make this community amazing for you? Best practices for a given use case, sample text mode reports. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? 1/2 hour- 1 hour (sys admin stuff, mostly) What are you passionate about (other than work)? family, outdoor activities, woodworking and home renovations What's your favorite joke? at present, any clean dad jokes ex. " I don't often tell dad jokes, but when I do, he laughs." Nathan Allen Little Unicorn

Level 2
How do you use Workfront? Just getting started, hope to see Workfront become our PMO, and main solution for both administering, working, visualizing our IT Projects, and eventually, the entire Enterprise's projects/work being accomplished. What would make this community amazing for you? Free exchange of ideas, and support via real business case solutions and mentorship. Learning what they cannot tell you in class. Help to avoid common pitfalls of early design/planning and implementation of Workfront at an Enterprise level, as we build our our own IT Queues/Forms/Programs/Project Templates within Workfront. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? Very little at the moment, but hopefully a whole lot more in the near future! What are you passionate about (other than work)? People, and my family, and our community...along with a few hobbies (listed in bio) when I have time. What's your favorite joke? Hmmm...this one is tough...today: Question: What do you call a question asked by a "little person"? Answer: A small wonder. Patrick Yarnell Hylant

Level 2
Hi Workfront Community! I'm not new here, but I'm new to my role. Many of you may know me as the leader of Customer Engagement at Workfront. A couple of weeks ago, I made a big jump to join CareerBuilder, leading Marketing Operations & Productivity. I'm very excited to be on the "customer" side of Workfront and continue learning from all of you. Excited to be part of the Community in a different capacity! Carol-Lyn Jardine CareerBuilder Inc.

Level 1
Hi, I am Phil, I work for an application integration company in Auckland, New Zealand. I have joined the group to get some answers, hopefully, to some questions. My role is all about making the business efficient and getting it right. Phil Cullen Adaptiv Integration

Level 1
Hi y'all, I'm a Marketing Technology Manager in the Fashion industry. Happy to be a member of the community and see where I can contribute. Mostly at this point I'm looking for answers for our end users needs. Anybody an expert on Baselines for example? Good times! Ewan Ewan Hruska Nordstrom

Level 1
Hi all, I am Rachel. I am a project manager and account coordinator at Merkle. I am based in Maryland. I am very new to Workfront as we are just starting to roll it out to my team! I plan to use Workfront for scheduling and resource planning. Setting things up has me in Workfront about 60% of my day but soon I am sure that will rise once I am done training my team. I am very passionate about the Washington Capitals and enjoy doing just about anything outdoors. Rachel Lanza Merkle

Level 1
Hi all! I'm a newly appointed PM in my organization and we are in the infancy stages of building a cohesive and digestible process for our marketing department. I have 14 years experience in hospitality and events, 2 years experience in advertising and now am tackling project management (lord help me!) Our org is new to Workfront and I'm in charge of the configuration and training before we roll it out to my employees. We hope to be fully configured and operational in the instance by 12/1/18. I welcome any tips or templates you use in your organization that help to drive process and communication. I look forward to chatting with you all. Janine Janine Beck NextGen Healthcare

Level 2
Greetings, My name is Peyto Yellin. I'm a Project/Traffic Manager at CareOregon, a health insurance provider. I work in the Brand, Marketing, and Communications department, working with designers, writers, web and video producers. We're using Workfront as a comprehensive workflow management system. I'm looking forward to engaging with the community to get insights into any challenges that pop up along the way. I'll be using Workfront just about 75-80% of the time. Outside of work I'm passionate about music and art. Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar. "Get out of here!" Yells the bartender. "We don't server your type!" (groan.) Cheers! Peyto Yellin CareOregon, Inc.

Level 3
Hello, I am new to Workfront and marketing. I just joined my current team about 2 weeks ago after being in Supply Chain for almost 8 years. I am excited to dive in and learn a whole new area of our company. My primary responsibilities will be to help develop and document efficient process flows and best practices along with becoming the subject matter expert on Workfront and Workfront Proof. Amber Dallapiazza