Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Good Evening everyone! My name is Andy Mead and I work for the Abellio Group that has a portfolio of both rail and bus companies that run from London, Liverpool, Birmingham and Scotland as well as in Germany and Holland. I am the UK I.T Project Manager to manage projects across the group to make sure that what we look to deliver the right product across the group. I introduced Workfront into an area of our portfolio nearly 2 years ago which went very well and continues to grow. I use workfront on a daily basis to assist manage my projects especially as they are large in size with a cost of over 20 million. I particularly like the dashboards that you can create so that it gives you an overview of your current status. I know there's loads more to do and learn but as time goes on, I'm sure we all learn more. If you are still reading then thank you! :-) I've just become a foster parent which hopefully will bring its own success, juggling that with work and my football refereeing and assesseing its quite a busy lifestyle but very enjoyable. Although the Royal Wedding is talk of the town, there are also another two events to talk about, Saturday is the FA Cup Final which of course im going too and then an even bigger event than those two next week - I wonder what that could be - something that shares a lions head with a chocolate bar - Oh Yes Leap Europe 2018. See you next week! Andy What's your favorite joke? Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Andy Mead Abellio UK

Level 10
Andy Welcome! Leap in the US was unreal so I hope that the Europe is just as much fun! Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 2
Hi Everyone, My name is Jeff Thell, and I work for Bracket Global in the Greater Philly area. We are currently going through our Workfront implementation and are excited to roll out the tool to our global team in the next few months. This looks like a highly engaged group, and I look forward to sharing ideas, challenges and solutions! Kind regards, Jeff Jeff Thell Bracket Global

Level 2
Hi there, I'm Jen and I work for Furman University in Greenville, SC. We start using WF in July. Jen Bobo

Level 1
Hi, I'm Edmund Quintana, Senior Manager of Baggage and Passenger Boarding Bridge Systems in JFK Terminal 4. I'm the lead in our PMO and had championed the implementation of Workfront in July 2017. Edmund Quintana Baggage & IT Dept

Level 1
Hi all. My name is Jake and I'm an IT person in Los Angeles. My company is just about to kick-off our implementation phase of Workfront, which makes me a total newb to Workfront (and to digital project management in general)! I'm tasked with making it happen - yipes! I was lucky enough to attend Leap/Nashville and was really impressed with the bright and talented community. I look forward to learning as much as I can here! Thanks in advance. Jake Lebovic Director of Creative Technologies

Level 1
HELLO ! Arthur Manukyan Workfront

Level 1
Hello, Workfront! I am newbie Caroline Otto, a technical writer on the Release Readiness team under Tracy Smith. I am starting my second week here and I LOVE IT! I'm in Lehi on the second floor just a few feet away from Steve Zobell. If you're passing by, look for the gold "C" in lights and say hi! Caroline Otto Workfront

Level 10
Hi Caroline! Welcome to the Community. I don't happen to work anywhere near your building, but if I'm ever wandering the hallways there, I'll stop by and say hi. Expect greetings from total strangers now that we know where you work! Eric

Level 2
Hello All! I'm Tim Vasilovic. I work for Turner Broadcasting out of Atlanta, GA. My group is basically an in house creative department. We handle Corporate branding and still photography for our networks (TNT, TBS, CNN, Cartoon/Adult Swim, truTV, CNN, HLN, TCM) and corporate partners. We just went live with WorkFront this past April 2nd, so almost two months! We are using WorkFront to manage our projects, which range from graphic design work to environmental installations to photo shoots. I personally work on the photography side as the Photo Library Manager. I'm still figuring out how to do things in WorkFront. I attended LEAP with a coworker and we learned that we have ALOT to learn! Tim Vasilovic Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.

Level 1
Hi All, I am the Local Sys Admin for Wunderman Chicago. Looking forward to meeting a few of you in 2 weeks. Fairly new to the system and still working out the kinks. This is a great way to keep involved. Cheers! Brandy Corboy SHRM-CP, PHR Wunderman Worldwide

Level 1
Hi all! I'm a brand new user of Workfront (still going through the training). I work at SS&C Advent as program manager for our demand gen team here in San Francisco. I am really excited about using Workfront to improve our marketing workflows. I am passionate about process and keeping our work organized. Outside of work I am passionate about my dog (June, a French Bulldog), traveling, and eating out! I look forward to connecting with other members and learning tips and tricks @ this tool. Regards Jeannie Jeannie Lambert SS&C Advent

Level 2
HI, My name is Dean Holmes, I'm the Director of Solutions Engineering and a Senior Software Engineer. IO Integration is a certified Workfront partner, we have engineered bidirectional integrations with Jira & Jira Service Desk, North Plains Xinet and about to integrate Sage with Workfont. The following is from my "https://www.linkedin.com/in/dean-holmes-3b021047/">LinkedIn Page; Highly organized, detail-oriented programmer and architect with 35+ years success, delivering innovative and tailored solutions to meet ever-changing business requirements within diverse industries. Advanced skill set with leading-edge programming tools complemented by proven ability to assimilate and rapidly utilize emerging technologies. Deep and diversified background leading collaborations supporting multi-million dollar efforts. Solid mathematical knowledge with experience developing comprehensive robust data-processing logic. Accomplished in R&D, Software Product Development and RAD prototypes with a strong foundation in Systems Architecture and Business Process Mapping for Digital Workflow Automation. Exceptional skills spanning technology, production and business management, contributing to several high value long term contracts. Many of my questions will be API related. Dean Holmes - IO Integration IO Integration

Level 1
Hello, Carla Johnson here. I'm Executive Director, Marketing Operations with Mercy. Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast. So, I totally copied that from the website. Not from the website - In Marketing, we have changed and are continuing to change the way we market. Especially in healthcare, we need to focus on what the consumer/patient wants/needs when they need it. We need to meet them where they are, not where we are. With that, we need to change the way we work; hence, Workfront. We are in Discovery and spending a lot of time in training (Ascent) at this point. Looking forward to becoming well-versed in Workfront and the Community! Thanks, Carla Carla Johnson

Level 2
Hey! My name is Sarah Sweeney and I am a Systems and Tools Manager at Sephora supporting the Workfront roll out for the Marketing team. Sarah Sweeney Sephora Creative Ops Company

Level 2
Hi everybody! I'm Brenda and I'm the Workfront Administrator at Alpine Bank in Colorado. I'm a newbie so I'll need lots of help! Brenda Lemmon Alpine Banks of Colorado

Former Community Member

Good Day Everyone, I am Ruth from Ontario Canada. I mainly with ProofHQ and we are rolling it out Nationally so I am training all our folks and they always have great questions and I am not always able to answer them so I am looking forward to being able to utilize this group for help. Ruth Garwood Solutions Engineer, Operations Technology DATA Communications Management0690z000007ZiI6AAK.png

Level 3
Hi everyone, My name is Sandi, Manager of Information Systems at St. Joseph Communications in Toronto. I'm on the Workfront Implementation team here and I am hoping to make good use of the reporting functionality. Sandi Hancocks St Joseph Communications

Level 1
Hello, My name is Mazen Haddad. I recently joined Sephora in San Francisco as the Director of Delivery Management and Creative Operation in the Marketing Ops department. Among other things, my team oversees the implementation of different systems and productivity tools, and Workfront is one of those. Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it's theirs-and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant… but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless. I am excited to join this forum to share experiences, answer some questions, and ask a few. I look forward to interacting with many of you. I love Chocolate. Dark chocolate covered fruits are my favorite. Mazen Haddad Director of Delivery Management and Operations Marketing and Creative Ops

Level 1
Good morning. I'm Donna Liotta. The National Safety Council is a nonprofit with the mission of eliminating preventable deaths in our lifetime. Every four minutes someone dies from what people call "accidents." But every one of these deaths is avoidable. Through leadership, research, education and advocacy we save lives by keeping each other safe wherever we are. I am the Business Applications Development Manager at NSC, and as such my team and I maintain and improve the computer systems that support the efforts of our various business units and advocacy groups. We use WorkFront to manage these projects of varying sizes, help keep us on track, and report back to our constituents on the progress of their requests. We're just getting started with WorkFront and I look forward getting more proficient as we use it more. Donna Donna Liotta, PMP Business Applications Development Manager Information Technology National Safety Council O:(630)775-2297 F:(630)285-0945 Donna.Liotta@nsc.org nsc.org

Level 2
Hi All! I am excited to begin the implementation process for Workfront. I attended the Leap conference this and saw learned some fantastic things! Best Regards, Sandy Grundy Armanino