Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Hi Everyone! I am an Operations Analyst within the Employee Benefits Department at HUB International. I act as one of the Workfront system administrators for our California Life Science Association Trust Team. Our team is in the process of implementing Workfront to streamline the life cycle process with our clients/prospects (i.e. marketing, renewing, and implementation of employee benefits insurance coverages and vendor services). I look forward to working with those in the Workfront Community to learn how to best utilize features in Workfront and share what our team discovers. Other than work, I enjoy hiking to find breathtaking views, watching the latest movies, and taking time to explore the world one cruise at a time. Have a wonderful day! Nicole Wivart

Level 1
Hi everyone! My name is Charlie Smith and I am the COO of Purple. Looking forward to seeing all of you at Leap 2018, and hope to catch you at my breakout session on Wednesday morning at 9am! Charlie Smith Purple Corp

Level 1
My name is Shelly Kulesza. I am the Sr. Director of MarCom and Events for Thomson Reuters. I'm new to WF Community and look forward to learning from others experiences. Shelly Kulesza Thomson Reuters - Tax & Accounting - Marketing

Level 10
Welcome! We are an active group and you will not find a shortage of advice givers! Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 10
Gosh, so true, we've got hard earned opinions and love to share. Start with the questions! Eric

Level 1
Hello! I'm Svetlana (Svet) Silina and I'm a new Project Manager on the Customer Experience Team. This is my first week and I am really excited to be here! Svetlana Silina Workfront

Level 10
Welcome Svetlana. What an elegant name. Nice to have you here. Do you have a joke you can share with the community? That used to be a thing new people were asked to do when they join. ��

Level 1
Hello All, My department updates data in a very large university database. At any given time we have hundreds of projects being juggled. Workfront helps us keep track of who the project is assigned to, how they are processing the data, and when the project will HOPEFULLY be completed. We have been using Workfront for about 15 months. I figure it is time to learn more about what Workfront can do, so the community could help me. I do read the digest email of topic questions to see if there are any that catch my eye and I've already weighed in on one question. I spend most of my day in Workfront, processing issues, meeting with my co-workers on what direction to take projects, looking for errors in processing, and trying to figure how how reporting can assist our work. Outside of work, I love to see bits of things turn into something. I love to make things. My current craze is beading bracelets and putting plywood flooring down in my quiet room. I figure I can watch a youtube video and do anything. What you need heart surgery? Hop upon that table right there, lay down, and get comfortable. I'll review this youtube video a couple of times and we'll get started. Would you like the scar in the shape of a butterfly? There is not a thing wrong with the Muppets....AN-I-MALL! Becky Batman Indiana University Foundation

Level 3
Hello all! I figured I would check in and introduce myself: My name is Brandon and I'm the Creative Services Project Manager at Bravo Group, in Harrisburg, PA. We're a PR/GR/Comms agency and I'm using Workfront to intake, track, and manage all of the projects that come through our team. Currently, we see roughly 300 projects, of varying size and scope, coming into Workfront each month. Our instance of Workfront has been live for almost 3 full months and things have been going really well. I'm heading to LEAP on Monday, as well, so, I'm excited to learn more! A bit about me: I'm a devoted husband, a God-fearing man, a cellist, a metal-head, and an auto enthusiast. Me in a nutshell. Glad to be here! Brandon Hamm Creative Services Project Manager Bravo Group

Level 10
Welcome to the community Brandon. Don't be shy, we love questions and ideas. Eric

Level 1
Good Morning, I'm the Senior Systems Manager overseeing Workfront her at JCP Jeff Pendill JCP

Level 1
Hi All! I'm Walter Biscardi, Creative Director with Georgia-Pacific. We have a full in-house creative team along with one of the largest production studios in downtown Atlanta. We also work with a lot of outside contractors and freelancers. Installed Workfront at the start of 2018 and working our way through adoption of the tool. Walter Biscardi, jr Georgia-Pacific Creative Director

Level 2
Greet's Workfronters! Looking forward to helping and being helped out! Knoah Piasek BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America

Level 10
Welcome Knoah! Ask your questions as we are full of ideas (Some great and some not so great)! Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 1
Hello everyone. My name is Shane and am a newbie to Workfront. I look fwd to being a part of the community. Shane Bassir

Level 10
Welcome Shane! Feel free to ask anything from the basic to the advanced. How long have you been using Workfront? Is it new to your company? Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 1
My name is Jerry Doll. I am the Marketing Services Manager at Pekin Insurance. We are a medium-size insurance carrier, offering P&C and Life coverage. Workfront/ProofHQ has been a godsend for our company and my sanity! Jerry Doll Pekin Insurance (63362)

Level 1
Hello All! My name is Brittany Germain and I am an Account Executive in the internal creative agency at Discover Financial Services. I have helped the operations team with the set up and implementation of WorkFront within our department to help improve our workflow and have since become part of the sys admin team, in addition to my other responsibilities. :) We have had WorkFront for around six months now and are still finding new ways the system can help improve our efficiency! I look forward to learning more about all things WorkFront! Brittany Germain Discover Financial Services

Level 1
Hello I am a new Project Manager with the State of Ohio. We are using Workfront end to end with all of our projects. We also roll out PMO practice to the State agencies that includes utilizing Workforce. We are highly interested in using WF Fusion. I will use WF daily for reporting and project planning throughout the project life cycles. Being new, I am tasked with learning WF thoroughly. I have taken the Admin and Project Mgr trainings online and a few instructor led which have been awesome. My favorite joke is a good knock, knock joke. Donica Cheatham OH-DAS

Level 1
Hi Everyone, I'm Rob, Project Management Director at a Toronto based agency. Our business has been using ProofHQ for several years but we are now onboarding Workfront for the overall Project Management capabilities. I have no doubts we'll encounter issues so I'm looking forward to the discussions here in the process of finding answers. Cheers Rob Britt St Joseph Content

Level 2
Hey All, I am a noob here at Workfront. I am accepting the challenge from Alison Milbury to introduce myself. I am a strategic client success manager. I have been here just over a week and am loving it. Please connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to working with everyone. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorin-fotheringham-80444a6/ Lorin Fotheringham Workfront