Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Hello - My name is Jen and I am in a new role at a new company as of October. My first job is to help them stand-up Workfront. I am very excited to be a part of the small but growing marketing organization that is putting so much bench strength behind process improvements! As the PM for the team, I will be using Workfront most of the day. Right now, I am learning about how to modify custom forms, update templates and train the team on how to use the program. In my spare time, I run around after a very active first grader who loves to play soccer, basketball and video games! I look forward to connecting with more of you as I have questions about how to better use WF for our organization. Jen Marshall MarComm Project Manager WEX South Portland, Maine 207-523-6144

Level 1
Hello everyone, My name is Peter Aberg, and I work in a mixed-role as part of the creative department for Ashley HomeStores/Ashley Furniture. We have just implemented WF to control the flow of hundreds of simultaneous creative projects, and I am the head system admin. I've joined this community to learn more about customizing the WF tool for our unique workflows. Other than work, I spend my time with my wife and two pitbulls - mainly doing yardwork. My favorite joke would get me banned from this website ;-D Peter Aberg

Level 10
Welcome to the Community site. I would encourage you to post whatever questions or observations you have. We love this stuff �� Thanks, Eric

Level 1
Hello, all! My name is Zoey Cole and I am the Sr Director of Professional Services with Equifax Workforce Solutions (yes...). The Charleston, SC startup company I worked for, eThority, was acquired by Equifax/TALX in 2011. Our focus was on Business Intelligence around HR, Financial, and Higher Education. We're still a tight-knit microcosm in Charleston with a startup vibe but the backing of a large corporation. eThority actually was using AtTask/Workfront prior to the acquisition as we were managing long-term, high-touch engagements with our clients. I built out a data warehouse and web services that pulled the eThority Workfront data via the API and began combining that with data from SalesLogix (Sales), Gainsight (Client Success), and metadata from client's product instances (who was not yet configured, who is behind schedule on their project for loading data, etc.). Come to find out that Equifax also was beginning to use Workfront as well within our overall business unit, so I built a mirroring web service that also pulls in Company, Project, Tasks, and other objects from that instance as well since many of our clients have projects in both the "eThority" and "Equifax" instances. This allowed me to get a more holistic view of what was going on, but also highlighted the differences in the way that the two Workfront instances were configured and being used. Much of the normalization is being handled within the data warehouse and reporting through the eThority platform or Spotfire. Eventually we'd like to combine the instances, but working through the data warehouse is giving us a roadmap of the things we'll have to work through to actually make that a reality. On a more tactical level, my team of Onboarding Managers and Technical Business Analysts use Workfront daily to manage our clients' various projects. So, yes, I am actually rather technically minded (BS in Computer Science, worked as a technical consultant with various companies all of my adult career). I'm originally from Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Virginia and spend my non-working time driving up and down the east coast for my kids' volleyball and soccer, running, playing volleyball, reading, and learning more and more new things. Looking forward to meeting you at my first LEAP conference! Zoey Cole

Level 4
Good Afternoon Workfront! My name is Sana and I am the new System Admin for my company - National Heritage Academies. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and watching my children play sports. We are a big football family, so during the fall we are usually at a football game or watching one on TV! I am new to Workfront and am very interested in best practices that other sys admins may have. Best, Sana Sana Perry National Heritage Academies, Inc.

Level 1
Hi everyone! My name is Marcie and I'm a graphic designer at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Our team is just now starting to learn the in's and out's of Workfront, and I'm excited to start using it on a daily basis. I spend my free time handlettering, walking my dog, eating my way around the city and spoiling my 2 year old nephew. Marcie Richardson Nationwide Children's Hospital

Level 3
Hi everyone! My name is John J. O'Sullivan. I'm a new user of Workfront. I've spent the past week cramming information into my head. I'm currently working as a contractor in a marketing department's creative services department. I was brought in to help implement Workfront, as I've been working with other workflow solutions and DAM systems for years. GAF has already begun the setup of the system, but I'm the new SysAdmin, helping build workflow templates, proofing workflows, and the like. Once we go live, I'll be doing some serious hand-holding and the like. As an old Print Production guy...I'm used to being the unofficial department Help Desk professional. They'll also be moving to Workfront DAM, so I'll get to configure that system-along with moving twenty-or-so-years' worth of assets onboard. I'm looking forward to that because I'm insane. Apart from that, I live a relatively mundane life. I'm a family man with three kids. My interests usually revolve around escaping from housework and hiking. Config 4 is around the corner, along with validation at the end of the month, so I should probably stop typing here and continue working. Looking forward to picking everyone's brains here and being part of the community! John J. O'Sullivan‚Ñ¢: The following statement is true. The preceding statement was false.

Level 1
Hello! My name is Jair Hernandez I am the digital asset manager in NXP, but also, i'm currently working as WF admin. have a nice day. Jair Hernandez NXP

Level 1
Hello! John Ordaz Nationwide Children's Hospital

Level 10
Hi John. Welcome to the community. Don't be shy. Eric

Level 5
Hello! My name is Alison Milbury and I am excited to be joining the Customer Engagement team here at Workfront! I'll be working with Nate Bagley, Carol-Lyn Jardine, Carina Wytiaz, Sherry Arnold, and Nathan Baier. I live in the Salt Lake City area in Utah. I love hiking, snowboarding, camping and all things mountain. I have a 92lbs German Shepherd named Zeus that loves doing all of the above with me. He loves the mountains and snow almost as much as I do. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the upcoming User Groups and of course hope to see all of you at Leap in May! Alison Milbury Workfront

Level 2
Hi all I'm a Project Manager at Domino's Pizza, we recently implemented Workfront and are now getting to grips with what it can do - exciting times ahead! Looking forward to sharing experiences and picking your brains to find out how you all use it so we can leverage as much value as possible from this great solution. Thanks, Lisa Lisa Kiddie Domino's

Level 10
Welcome to the family, Lisa! Don't be shy about asking questions, we've all been there, and would hope you have an easier go of it because of your involvement here. Eric

Level 10
Hi Lisa and welcome! There are some exceptional resources in the community. Don't be afraid to ask questions because we have all been where you are now. I think I can say this for the group, don't expect to get it perfect the first try. Most of us are on our 2nd/3rd iterations. Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 1
Hello everyone, My name is Jeanne Bacque, and I'm the Creative Director at a company here in Denver (internal agency) heading up our enterprise deployment of Workfront. We are using Workfront to plan and manage all creative work, as well as see resource availability and allocations. We are just in the development phase so far. But my entire team and I are looking forward to working in it. I am hoping to learn new tips & tricks and problem solve in this forum. Looking forward to seeing you all at LEAP. Jeanne Bacque Default

Level 10
Hi Jeanne, Welcome to the community. We're also located in Denver and have been using WF for a little over 3 years now. Please let me know if there's anything we can help with. Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT | Sr. Technical Project Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-7262) | c: (303-319-6473) "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 10
I'm yearning for some new jokes from the people new to the Community ��

Level 2
Hello Workfront Community. My name is Matt Harabin, and I'm the latest system admin in McCann Health, representing the McCann Managed Markets agency located in Mountain Lakes, NJ. I'm a Director of Digital Marketing and Project Management here, and will be responsible for setting-up Workfront to manage our agency processes. I'll be leveraging many of the insights and developed processes from our sister agencies (McCann Torre Lazur and McCann Echo), while also adding in company-specific request queues and project types. I love the community aspect of Workfront, which ties into a passion I have for map editing through Waze. I'm an active volunteer and state leader within the Waze New Jersey community. I also moonlight as a bassist for a hard rock cover band. I'm looking forward to engaging more with the community as my agency begins implementation planning. Matt Harabin McCann Health

Level 2
Thanks Eric! Lisa Kiddie Dominos

Level 2
Thanks Michael! Lisa Kiddie Dominos

Level 2
Hello. My name is Jim Parker and I'm a new user of Workfront / ProofHQ. Looking forward to taking a deep dive into the app. Thanks, Jim Parker