Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 2
Hi Nate, this is my second introduction. I changed my email last Friday and had to create a new profile. Because it was so cumbersome to change my email and maintain my profile, I suspected I did something wrong. Can you let me know if there is an easy way to update an email address without having to create a new password? thank you Anyways, it is nice to be back.

Level 9
Peggy! I'm glad we got your account all sorted out. Sorry about the confusion. And welcome to Maria and Joseph and Laura! Excited to have you be part of the community. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Hi everyone, My name is Xan Barnard. (Xan is short for Alexandria.) I work for Charles & Colvard, Ltd. the original creators of the Moissanite gemstone. I have been using Workfront for about 2 years. I first used it with a third party software vendor to log issues. C&C rolled it out a year ago. I became the Admin at the end of May. Lots to learn! The Community has helped me to get quick answers for our users. Understanding how dates are set in Tasks and Projects seems to be the biggest question here with our users. I am about to give trainings on this so I am scouring everything I can from the Community and WF Help areas. I love how everyone jumps in to assist each other in the community!! Outside of work my passions are nature photography, motorsports and yearly trips to Spain. I will skip on the favorite joke. :) Look forward to working with all of you.

Level 9
Welcome Xan! Let me know if I can ever help with anything. -Nate

Level 2
I'm late to the party! I am Heather Theriault and I am one of the system admins for MetLife working in the Direct sales business area. We have 5 different and distinct business units in Workfront, so we all have our own admins. Because of the number of admins, we have a bi-weekly governance meeting where we discuss open issues that affect everyone as well as any requests for changes to global settings. We've been approaching it as a "majority rules" decision making process, but most of the time we can all get on the same page. I am the primary point of contact with questions or problems in Workfront (the Help Desk loves me). I primarily handle any requests/consultation with current users to create or change a request queue or process flow. I also lead mini-training sessions (timing varies with staff changes) and monthly Q&A sessions. I check in with some of our core users frequently to make sure everything is good in their world. In my spare time (right!), I am also a data architect/business analyst (depending on how the wind blows) working on our Data Strategy & Mgmt team. We manage the reporting and resolution of any data issues.

Level 1
Hi Everyone! New Era Cap is really excited to be on Workfront as part of our transformation to a digital workplace! I'm the director of our PMO and Service Operations in Technology. We've embarked on an exciting road on transforming how we are organized and adapting our ways of working to better support an ever challenging business community. Like pretty much everyone else in business today we're faced with our business users, customers and consumer having very high demands and expecting an adaptive and transparent project delivery organization. Excited to leverage Workfront as part of this journey, and to tap into the Workfront community's knowledge and experience.

Level 9
Welcome Heather and Kenneth! Super glad to have you both here. You'll love being a part of this community. These people are the best. Without a doubt. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
Hi! I'm Keri Andrews, and I'm the Creative Services Coordinator at Cracker Barre. I'm also the Workfront Admin. Right now we use Workfront solely for internal Marketing requests, but we are getting ready to accept requests from the rest of our corporate office. I've been a member of the community for a while but haven't spent much time here. Last week I was searching through some of the forums and found answers to questions that I had. I also added a few of my own observations to a few posts. I am passionate about dogs. I love dogs.

Level 9
Hi Nate - I just started using Workfront 3 weeks ago to support my team who has been using it for a year. I'm catching up as fast as I can as a new System Administrator, so I'm in the tool about 4 hours a day 7 days a week. I've been supporting multiple financial and learning management systems for my department for the last 12 years, this is the first PMO tool. I'm kind of a magnet for new technology and systems. I've never seen them as computers but more like a musical language or that Simon game - press the buttons in the right order and it sounds good - press them in the wrong order and it doesn't. I'm pretty passionate about work - which can be good and bad. I'm close to my family who lives in Seattle, even though I live in California. I have six nieces and nephews all under the age of 8. I am an analog and digital gamer - board, card, video - you name it - I'm there and for hours. I think my longest stretch is 14 hrs straight. I love to read, write, crochet, and make my own puzzles. I accomplished my first half marathon yesterday and I did a 10k the day before it - so I'm a glutton for punishment. When I set a goal, I make it! My Dad did it with me, even though he thought I was crazy. From my 7 year old nephew this weekend - "How do you get a Rocket baby to go to sleep?" "You rock it" I'm very excited to be here and hope to get to attend LEAP.

Level 10
Jennifer - Welcome to the fun. Thanks so much for the joke. I love it. Eric

Level 1
Hello All! My name is Christina and I work for DISH based out of Englewood, Colorado. I recently got promoted from one of our field training offices to the corporate location where I have been hired to learn the ins and outs of Workfront and become the Workfront SME (subject matter expert) for our group. What little I have learned so far has me excited me to dive in and make the most of this program for our company. I have heard from other users within our company that the Workfront community is a great place to learn and share. A little bit on me: I'm a single mom of two girls (ages 20 and 17), I'm working on finishing my degree in business management and I love listening to live music, especially at Red Rocks. In my past life I have done costume design and directing for youth theatre, page layout design for yearbooks, auction chair and even a barista for a short time. I just love learning new things and will try whatever is thrown my way. My favorite joke (warning, it's bad): Sven and Oly were walking along a railroad track when they came across a decapitated body. Sven picks up the head and asks Oly, "Hey, is this Omar?" Oly answers, "No, he was taller." Sorry, Swedish joke passed down in the family. Christina

Level 9
Welcome Christina! < ">https://media.giphy.com/media/reJOGQ43nNeGk/giphy.gif> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Christina Hollister < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > Hello All! > > My name is Christina and I work for DISH based out of Englewood, Colorado. > I recently got promoted from one of our field training offices to the > corporate location where I have been hired to learn the ins and outs of > Workfront and become the Workfront SME (subject matter expert) for our > group. What little I have learned so far has me excited me to dive in and > make the most of this program for our company. I have heard from other > users within our company that the Workfront community is a great place to > learn and share. > > A little bit on me: I'm a single mom of two girls (ages 20 and 17), I'm > working on finishing my degree in business management and I love listening > to live music, especially at Red Rocks. In my past life I have done costume > design and directing for youth theatre, page layout design for yearbooks, > auction chair and even a barista for a short time. I just love learning new > things and will try whatever is thrown my way. > > My favorite joke (warning, it's bad): Sven and Oly were walking along a > railroad track when they came across a decapitated body. Sven picks up the > head and asks Oly, "Hey, is this Omar?" Oly answers, "No, he was taller." > > Sorry, Swedish joke passed down in the family. > > Christina > > -----End Original Message----- > -- *NATE Bagley* Community Manager [image: Workfront] http://www.workfront.com *O* 801.477.9712 | *M* 801.706.3295 <315.576.9764> natebagley@workfront.com | www.workfront.com [image: Workfront] < ">http://www.workfront.com/email-promo>

Level 4
,,,, I feel I need to re-introduce myself!! :)

Level 10
Welcome back, Phil! We had the obligatory January reorg, I now have four more direct reports and new direction for 2017. I’ve been watching the messages in the forum glide by like autos on the Autobahn. Jump right in, the water’s fine. Eric ________________________________

Level 8
Phil and Eric: Your absence was noticed and you both have been missed! It's good to have you both back!

Level 4
Ha! That's funny, I thought it was just us.... I'm now in charge of the EPMO (what were they thinking...?)

Level 9
Welcome back! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 4
Hello Nate! My name is Sheila Miller, I work at Polaris as a LEAN IS Process Analyst. My primary focus is on process definition and improvement with our IS department. We've recently implemented Workfront for our Project Management work. I am serving as the System Administrator and seeking to find ways to leverage Workfront for efficient processes. I'm passionate about running, cooking and anything in powersports!! I look forward to advancing my knowledge of Workfront and engaging with other experts with the tool.

Level 2
Hello WF Community! I am in Downtown Los Angeles and have been enjoying Workfront for the last couple months. I have been spearheading implementation and now adoption but thought it would be great to get to know the Community. So to answer a few common questions: How do you use Workfront? Managing marketing projects (from email campaigns to websites) with distributed teams. What would make this community amazing for you? Easy access to 'real world' advice, tips and gotcha from actual practice. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? It's always open in a browser on my computer. I would say anywhere from 2-4hrs a day spent in Workfront or related to WF. What are you passionate about (other than work)? Racing remote control cars, building rockets and watching movies (can you tell I have kids). I am particularly interested in knowing best practices because I usually see multiple ways to get things done in WF that vary with user knowledge. Thanks!

Level 1
Hello everyone, Nate has been encouraging everyone in the organization to get more involved in the Community. He keeps talking it up saying that this is where all the cool kids hang. I'm taking him up and committing to be more involved here. My name is Mike Hall and I am a Lead UX Designer here at Workfront. I have worked her for two years and worked on a number of features that some of you may have heard of. I would say my greatest hits currently are Resource Scheduling and Agile. Yes, I know, I know, these tools and Workfront in general is far from being perfect. But that is why I am here! I am here to take your feedback and use it to build more successful features, while continuing to iterate and improve the functionality we already have. I have met with many of you in person and on calls and I look forward to continuing to work with all of you to make Workfront even better. On to the questions, How do you use Workfront? I use Workfront every day. I use Workfront to build Workfront! We track all of the features and functionality, the requirements, the user research and validation all in Workfront. What would make this community amazing for you? Having another resource available to myself and the rest of the UX design team here at Workfront to get feedback on what we are building. Our job is to build tools that make you successful. Those of you that are here in Community are some of our most passionate users and that is why we need to hear from you. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? I spend a solid 2-4 hours in Workfront every day. My interaction with Workfront is to be tracking the things I am designing and the things my team is building. The collaboration that we get out of using Workfront is crucial to being able to deliver for our users. What are you passionate about (other than work)? I love traveling, if I don't have a trip planned I am antsy. I love movies and snowboarding. I also am a bit fanatic about Disney theme parks, past and present. What's your favorite joke? My wife rolls her eyes at this one. - What do you call cheese that is not yours? Nacho cheese! - I know, its so terrible. I'm ashamed of it but its all I have. I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future. Thank you for your commitment to Workfront. I look forward to continuing to work toward building great tools that make your life easier.