Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 3
I am working on a new WF implementation for my 2nd organization. Usually, I am the system admin type working to make WF work better for the users and organization, so that includes everything from setup to reporting to optimization. I think the best use of this community would be easy way to share customizations in reporting, views, filters, etc. When I'm not working, I'm cooking, playing golf, running, or binge watching British tv shows. A guy is sitting in a bar drinking alone. A woman walks in, sits down next to him, checks him out, and says, "For $300, I'll do anything you want". He turns and looks at her, takes his wallet out, slaps three hundred dollar bills on the bar, and says, "Paint my house!"

Level 10
Welcome to the family, Alex. It’s going to be fun. We’ll make sure ☺ Eric

Level 10
<> I can’t resist, since you have broached the topic… A giraffe walks into a bar. He trips and falls down just as he enters. A drunk at the bar turns around and says, “oy, whats that lying there?” The bartender says “that’ll be enough for you, that’s not a lion, that’s a giraffe” ☺

Level 6
Hello from England and welcome! We launched Workfront in April and the community has been key in helping with the implementation and continued understanding/education. I’m sure you’ll benefit from this forum as much as we do. Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image001.png@01D1E0CB.E1CDD140]

Level 4
HI Alex, I like being a part of this community. I really feel I have a place to learn from others, to share what little I know and to have input into the future of Workfront... Cheers, Phil

Level 5
First off- Welcome Alex! Thanks for taking the time to engage with this constituency. I'm a new Workfront customer, and I'm very impressed with the level of dedication WF shows its customers. Second- Steve- you hit the nail on the head! I agree with your comment 100%. I'm in the middle of an implementation now- and have been expressing the same sentiment to my WF team- and just switched design consultants mid stream to work w/someone who knew my business a little bit better. And I think this is going to save us time with configuration as well as rework down the line. Best, Karen

Level 7
Hi Nate, Thanks for welcoming me to the Community! I'm a newly-appointed Process Manager using Workfront to manage and automate our Graphic and Digital Design processes here at SB&D. I hope that this community will be a valuable resource for me when I need System Admin help. I've already posted my first question in reference to customizing GANTT Calendar View - so everyone be sure to check it out and let me know if there's a solution! In this new role, I will eat, sleep, and breathe Workfront on a daily basis. When I'm not working, I enjoy the simple pleasures of the outdoors, jamming to music, and rooting for the O's and the Ravens. I'll have to get back to you on my favorite joke... I can only think of NSFW ones at the moment! Beth Calvaresi CX Process Manager Stanley Black & Decker Global Tools & Storage Towson, MD

Level 10
Welcome Beth. Don't be shy about asking questions on the forums. I've learned a lot from the interaction. I used to live North of you and loved going to the Baltimore Harbor - there was a two story building on the water's edge that was a fish market, food market - a terrific place to waste away a Saturday afternoon. :-)

Level 7
Thanks Lucas! Beth Calvaresi CX Process Manager Stanley Black & Decker Global Tools & Storage Towson, MD

Level 10
Hello, Susan here. Looking forward to discussing Workfront topics.

Level 1
Morning everyone I have been managing Workfront within Arcadis since October 2015 and finding the system very easy to configure and use. Within our Brand & Delivery Design team they are fully engaged with Workfront and their whole Portfolio/ Project process is within the system, from raising an initial enquiry from a client to configuration request to completing a project. On one portfolio we have just started raising tasks after a project is closed. Personally I am looking forward to developing on reports and finding out what more Arcadis can benefit from using Workfront. Regards Michelle Lewis | CFIT Consultant| www.arcadis.com Be green, leave it on the screen.

Level 10
Good late morning, Michelle. Welcome to the community. I’ve learned a great deal about WorkFront and implement something new every week based on what I learn here. I think you’ll like it. I looked up your address. You are RIGHT NEXT to the Kings Cross railway station. Can you hear the rumbling of the trains in your building? I used to work around Nine Elms in Vauxhall. I miss the food. Nice to have you here. Cheers, Eric

Level 4
Hi Everyone, My name is Amy. I currently moved into a new role in Marketing as a process improvement coordinator. As a department we are using Workfront to get projects done in an efficient manner. My goal is to find new ways to use Workfront that will improve productivity. I also want to provide support to the team. I am excited to use this community to help find solutions to issues that I am having trouble with. Before this role I was using Workfront everyday as a Marketing Coordinator. Now I am not so much setting up projects, but I am working with all the teams and helping people with Work Front. I love planning! I am someone who loves to work with others. I am one week a way from receiving my Masters in Organizational Leadership and I am really excited to bring what I have learned to the table. I am actually not a huge joke fan, but any joke I can get I like, haha! It is nice to meet everyone! Amy

Level 10
{{Amy}} Welcome. Do you know why cannibals don’t eat clowns? They taste funny. You’ll like it here. Eric

Level 9
Great to meet you, Amy! Welcome! Your knowledge and expertise will be so valuable here. And I think you'll learn a lot as well if you continue to drop by often. Let me know if I can ever help you out with anything! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Hi All, Myself Pramod and I have started woring on workfront since last month(July-2016) here at ABC News! I am basically a .Net webdeveloper with expertise in other web technologies like Bootstrap, HTML5 , Angular JS. Here at ABC, we are integrating an existing inhouse .Net application with Work front application to effectively manage our projects. My task would be to play around with APIs and consume them as per business requirements. Look forward on technical discussions! Pramod KB .Net Web Developer | ABC News Corporation

Level 5
Welcome Pramod! As you start using Workfront to manage, I would love to talk to you on how it is going and maybe benchmark ideas. Good luck! Kris Lamp