Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Hi Nate, My name is Zena Chandler and I am the Resource Analyst at Linfox Australia, located in Melbourne. I am amazed to see that there are other users in my part of the world, it was interesting to be able to attend a Webinar today that was setup for our time zone. I have enjoyed all of the Webinars I have attended and gained a lot of valuable information from each and every one. I spend 90% of my day in Workfront and most of my KPI’s revolve around ensuring the accuracy of the data and the production of reports for the rest of the team. Outside of work I am a passionate Aussie Rules fan (Australia Football), going out with friends and going to the gym.

Level 9
Great to have you here, Zena! I promised David Cornwell a few weeks ago that I'd create a user group for Austraila. I'll get that done this week so you can start connecting more with people in your area. I'm glad you enjoyed the recent webinar! Feel free to reach out any time if there's anything I can do to support you here. In Reply to Zena Chandler:
Hi Nate, My name is Zena Chandler and I am the Resource Analyst at Linfox Australia, located in Melbourne. I am amazed to see that there are other users in my part of the world, it was interesting to be able to attend a Webinar today that was setup for our time zone. I have enjoyed all of the Webinars I have attended and gained a lot of valuable information from each and every one. I spend 90% of my day in Workfront and most of my KPI’s revolve around ensuring the accuracy of the data and the production of reports for the rest of the team. Outside of work I am a passionate Aussie Rules fan (Australia Football), going out with friends and going to the gym.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Fantastic, this is exactly what I have been looking for.

Level 10
Hi Zena, Look forward to speaking with you and our other AsiaPac customers in the near future. I work for Pentana Solutions - based at our head office at Mt Waverley in Melbourne. Regards, David

Level 1
Introducing myself. I expect to use Workfront on a daily basis and get the most out of this tool possible. Looking forward to interacting with the User Community and finding out how to use this tool as efficiently as possible. George W. Jackson, Jr.

Level 9
Welcome, George! We're glad to have you. In Reply to George W. Jackson, Jr., PMP:
Introducing myself. I expect to use Workfront on a daily basis and get the most out of this tool possible. Looking forward to interacting with the User Community and finding out how to use this tool as efficiently as possible. George W. Jackson, Jr.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
Hello, My name is Abelardo Martinez and work in a Mexican Company casting blocks & heads for car engines. I belong to the IT PMO and we are using Workfront to manage our projects portfolios during the last three years, slowly the "Business Side" is embracing the tool and we are near 500 licences. We would like to learn about best practices and how to take the major benefit of the tool in our processes, even have transactions with SAP and other tools. So I think this community is a great resource to do it. I spend 50% of my time using the tool and the other part defining initiatives. My passion play tenis! A joke..the life! ja!

Level 9
Abelardo, bienvenido! You'll find lots of people here who are willing to help answer your questions and point you in the right direction. I hope you come back regularly to check in and post in the forums. I think you'll get a lot of value out of it. Hope to see you again soon! -Nate In Reply to Abelardo Martinez, PMP:
Hello, My name is Abelardo Martinez and work in a Mexican Company casting blocks & heads for car engines. I belong to the IT PMO and we are using Workfront to manage our projects portfolios during the last three years, slowly the "Business Side" is embracing the tool and we are near 500 licences. We would like to learn about best practices and how to take the major benefit of the tool in our processes, even have transactions with SAP and other tools. So I think this community is a great resource to do it. I spend 50% of my time using the tool and the other part defining initiatives. My passion play tenis! A joke..the life! ja!
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com

Level 1
Hello All, I am based out of Toronto, ON. Canada, and I have been using Workfront in the System Admin role for just over 6 months. I work in logistics, and I am the regional manager for a company that designs transportation routes to maximize efficiency at least cost, while keeping workloads equitable and safe. We are a trying to determine if using Workfront on a regular basis will increase our resource planning capabilities, both high level as well as a day-to-day real time. I am looking forward to viewing others experience working within Workfront, and hopefully learning a few tips & tricks through the user community forum. PS- If anyone has become an expert on the Capacity planner and has been able to create reports to show individual users' schedule's for the full year aside from the user utilization report, please let me know :) Thanks, Brandon

Level 9
Brandon, Welcome to the community! The person you'll want to talk to is Eric Lucas. He deals with a lot of logistics and planning in the transportation industry as well. Here's a great blog post he wrote that gives you a small peak into what he does. Please drop by regularly and leave comments when you have questions or ideas. There are a lot of REALLY smart people here to learn from that will be excited to help you out. -Nate In Reply to Brandon Waloszczyk:
Hello All, I am based out of Toronto, ON. Canada, and I have been using Workfront in the System Admin role for just over 6 months. I work in logistics, and I am the regional manager for a company that designs transportation routes to maximize efficiency at least cost, while keeping workloads equitable and safe. We are a trying to determine if using Workfront on a regular basis will increase our resource planning capabilities, both high level as well as a day-to-day real time.

Level 10
Hi: Welcome, Brandon. I’ve been out on holiday a couple of weeks. I’ll be back at work on Monday morning. I look forward to exchanging ideas with you. Thanks! Eric

Former Community Member
Hi everyone, My name is Ron Supan and I work for the American Bankers Association in Washington DC. We are the united voice of America’s hometown bankers - small, regional and large banks that together employ more than 2 million people, hold more than $16 trillion in assets, safeguard $12 trillion in deposits and extend more than $8 trillion in loans. Our marketing team just officially signed onto Workfront last week and we are beginning the training/implementation phase now. We will be using Workfront to manage all our creative marketing projects and feel that this is the best platform out there to manage all our work and keep the trains moving! I'd like to utilize this community to see trends and read about what other Workfront users are working on and how Workfront has improved their teams to work better together. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and watching my hometown professional sports teams from Baltimore! Would be very interested to attend a LEAP conference in the near future.

Level 9
Welcome to the Cool Kids Table, Ron! Glad to have you here. The more active you are here, the more valuable this community will be for you. We're excited to get to know you better over the next little while. In Reply to Ron Supan:
Hi everyone, My name is Ron Supan and I work for the American Bankers Association in Washington DC. We are the united voice of America’s hometown bankers - small, regional and large banks that together employ more than 2 million people, hold more than $16 trillion in assets, safeguard $12 trillion in deposits and extend more than $8 trillion in loans. Our marketing team just officially signed onto Workfront last week and we are beginning the training/implementation phase now. We will be using Workfront to manage all our creative marketing projects and feel that this is the best platform out there to manage all our work and keep the trains moving! I'd like to utilize this community to see trends and read about what other Workfront users are working on and how Workfront has improved their teams to work better together. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and watching my hometown professional sports teams from Baltimore! Would be very interested to attend a LEAP conference in the near future.

Level 10
Welcome to the forum Ron. Don’t be shy! Eric

Level 2
Hello Everyone, My name is Alex Shootman and I joined Workfront last week as President and CEO. In our first all-hands meeting I told our team that I come into the company with few preconceived notions except for a small number of non-negotiable beliefs. First on the list was Culture Eats Strategy and Customers Pay Our Paycheck. So I want to start my participation in the Workfront Community by saying, " Thank You ". Thank you for being a customer and thank you for being part of our community because without you we don't exist. I also want to say thank you for your candor. I have been reading as many threads as I can and topics such as " The heavy marketing focus of Workfront - are traditional PMOs concerned about Workfront's product direction? " give me energy because you are willing to speak your mind. I look forward to meeting and interacting with many of you over the next few years. Please continue to participate in this community; your point of view inspires us to get better. Thank you for being part of the Workfront Community.

Level 3
Welcome, Alex! I wish you the best of luck in continuing the success of you organization. As a seasoned, near-expert, user in my second organization where WF has been recently implemented, I find the platform to be excellent. It is flexible, scalable, and delivers lots of opportunities to streamline and improve project management functions. One thing I've noticed in my exposure to the early months of WF use in my two organizations is that the system that goes live is decidedly not the optimal one that delivers on the needs of the organization. Granted, reaching optimal status takes time and learning in an organization but I feel that a better understanding of the host organization's needs and desires could go a long way to putting the company on the path to optimization. In turn, there would be less time reworking functions, retro-fitting existing projects, and reworking reporting functions. I'm not sure that new WF customers would even know all the right answers but better guidance upfront - maybe more specific consulting or demonstrations of proven systems in similar organizations - would give customers ideas on what they want/need and assure they are closer to optimal when the system goes live. Again, welcome and good luck! Steve Teitelbaum

Level 10
Hi Alex, I am floored (in a good way) that you have engaged in the community in this way, and so early. I know you will be busy and won't be on here regularly but thank you for participating. I feel that my company, Pentana Solutions, has a lot in common with Workfront and regardless of some issues which we will work through, I am looking forward to a successful and mutually beneficial partnership. Welcome onboard! Regards, David

Level 3
Welcome! This community is a vibrant one, and we are happy to be part of the Workfront family. It is exciting to see what else Workfront can do and what it can become. Lenore Brown

Level 2
Thank you Steve; ironically this is the exact topic that I was having with our head of products, Steve ZoBell, this morning. I appreciate your input.