Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

In a view, how can I add a column rule that highligh an specific task based on 2 conditions?

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can add multiple rules to the same column, however, they will act independent of each other (as if they are OR statements). There isn't currently a way to leverage AND statements for column rules, although I do think that is a great idea!

If you can submit that as a feature enhancement to the Ideas tab, I can surface it to the Workfront Product team for additional review. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can add multiple rules to the same column, however, they will act independent of each other (as if they are OR statements). There isn't currently a way to leverage AND statements for column rules, although I do think that is a great idea!

If you can submit that as a feature enhancement to the Ideas tab, I can surface it to the Workfront Product team for additional review.