Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Improvement Request =)

Level 1

Hi Adobe Team,

I was wondering if we could 'block' the project due date to prevent a high volume if requests when our capacity is exceeded.

So, when submitting a request, the user wouldn't be able to choose a date if it had been marked as unavailable by an Admin user. This would be fantastic as it would help prevent overwhelming my creative team, encourage project managers to plan their requests in advance and save Admin users time by not requiring them to ask for extra time.

Thank you very much for considering my suggestion!

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there! In a request queue details, you don't have to show planned completion date at all...or include any date field in the custom form associated with your request. Could it be as simple as that?

In a request form here are the queue detail options I'm referencing:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1698340126177.png

If this isn't what you're after and you're proposing new functionality altogether, it's best for you to submit an Idea here instead of as a Question. Or if this helped you out, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 1

Actually, I need them to provide a due date, so I can not hide this field. But you are correct, I will post it in the New Idea link you shared. Thank you, Madalyn!