Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

If Statement to display project name

Level 2
So I have searched the community and the help files and I am stuck. This is probably the easiest question to answer. I am trying to write a if statement to either hide or display the project name based off of a custom field. The way I would write this is: displayname=Event Name lnamekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey.1=name querysort=project:name textmode=true valueexpression=IF({DE:MC Task Type}="Event Dates",project:name,"") valueformat=HTML My column keeps displaying blanks. Im trying to learn text mode, if anyone has any suggestions as to where to start ( Ive looked at all the help files, etc) Id appreciate the advice. Thanks, Jeremy Jeremy Busch
1 Reply

Level 10
Not really sure what kind of report you are in (is it a task report?) but I was able to get the following to show up on a project report. displayname=Event Name linkedname=direct namekey=name querysort=name textmode=true valueexpression=IF({DE:yourfieldname}="answer",CONCAT({name}),"") valueformat=HTML I think probably if you add the "concat({})" part of the equation it might start working? But I didn't really want to work through all the possibilities and it really does depend on your report type. -skye