Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

If I, as an admin, set notifications in the email portion of the setup interface, are those notifications global for users? Or are they just for me?

Level 5

I logged in as a user but don't see where they have options (in the new experience, at least) to change their own email notification preferences. Do they?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As an Admin, if you're going into Setup and adjusting email notifications there, yes those are global. But you're making them available to users, users can still adjust their individual preferences to turn any of those notifications off.

In the New Experience, when you go to your own profile (or login as a user and go to their profile), the 3 dots to the right of the user name - click Edit there and you can jump down to the notifications that user can turn off.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As an Admin, if you're going into Setup and adjusting email notifications there, yes those are global. But you're making them available to users, users can still adjust their individual preferences to turn any of those notifications off.

In the New Experience, when you go to your own profile (or login as a user and go to their profile), the 3 dots to the right of the user name - click Edit there and you can jump down to the notifications that user can turn off.