Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

I need to build a report that shows all of the tasks that my team is working on for the next two weeks. It doesn't matter if a task has a due date within the two week view or beyond the two week view. Which filters will allow me to do this?

Level 2

If there is a Workfront feature that already does this, I can use that instead of building a report.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 9

Hey Cortney! You can do this through a task report (or an assignment report, too). We use a task report and filter by "Task Assigned to ID" with $$USER.ID.You can use a similiar wildcard filter of $$USER.homeGroupID or $$USER.homeTEAMID.

See the list of wildcard filters here: https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Wildcard-Filter-Variables-810113772

Level 2

Thanks Christina! I have the user wildcard set up, but right now it's showing all tasks beyond two weeks. I don't know how to filter down those tasks so I only see what's being worked on between now and 2 weeks from now.

Level 9
This is how ours is…..but we do it by User ID assignedToID=$$USER.ID assignedToID_Mod=in actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAYbw plannedCompletionDate_Mod=between plannedCompletionDate_Range=$$TODAYew+1 project:status=CUR project:status_Mod=in status=CPL status_Mod=notin OR:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID OR:1:assignedToID_Mod=in OR:1:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull OR:1:plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAYbw OR:1:plannedCompletionDate_Mod=between OR:1:plannedCompletionDate_Range=$$TODAYew OR:1:personal=true OR:1:personal_Mod=eq OR:1:status=CPL OR:1:status_Mod=notin The first says Christina Jarosz, Marketing Project Coordinator P 215.648.7168 | C 215.435.9412