Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I'm not getting the most recent content in my Experience League Community Weekly Digest

Level 6

I noticed today that the updates I received in my weekly Experience League Community Digest was from July and before. I looked back at last weeks and it didn't seem to be current information either? Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Digest Example.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @MarlaDr Thanks for your question. The date format seen in the weekly Community digest is in the European format. As such, this follows the dd-mm-yyyy format which would mean that the post you mentioned above is from October 7th of this year, not July 10th. This format is also reflected in the broader Experience League Communities. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 3

How do you sign up for the weekly digest? I'm currently getting every post as a separate notification, which is really annoying.

Level 10

Click on the bottom manage subscriptions and you will find the options. Good luck navigating to them, I can't figure out where that screen is otherwise. 

Level 3

Thanks, I think I figured it out using the Manage Subscriptions that you pointed out. Time will tell!

Administrator

Hello @TammyWe and @JillAc

To sign up for the weekly digest, you'll need to be subscribed to the Workfront Community board and also have your email notifications turned on. You can view a full guide on how to subscribe to specific Community boards, setup your email notification settings, and follow individual posts in this Email Digest setup guide

Level 10

I was getting 2 digests that looked different from each other but were almost the same and I put in a ticket. Turns out I had an old profile that was spitting out digests so they deleted one. Maybe that happened to you to? When they moved to Adobe I found several things with this community went bonkers.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @MarlaDr Thanks for your question. The date format seen in the weekly Community digest is in the European format. As such, this follows the dd-mm-yyyy format which would mean that the post you mentioned above is from October 7th of this year, not July 10th. This format is also reflected in the broader Experience League Communities.