Expand my Community achievements bar.

I did the Workfront and SharePoint online integration successful. However, uses see "reauthentication" when they try to add document form the SharePoint. After the successful re-trust they are seeing the same "reauthentication" request. What;s wrong?

Level 1
Hello, Anyone has such experience for integration with SharePoint Online? I have finished all steps and successfully integrated SharePoint Online with Workfront. I can add document form SharePoint or Workfront and retain the document on the SharePoint site. However, when the users try to add the Document from the SharePoint intergration, they will be asked to "reauthentication", after they successfully "trust the authentication" it return them the same "reauthentication" place... Please help if you know what's going on. Thanks you George Zhou Varex Imaging Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7
Hi George, I've seen this case where the sharepoint site collection authentication was set up incorrectly. The only issue I've really seen cause problems with the Sharepoint integration is that the site collection has to be the root folder with admin privileges, which gives users a lot of access that most don't need, so when companies don't set it up properly, we get an infinite authorization redirect loop. :( I've yet to find a way to work around this, you just have to go back and set it up with the highest permissions possible. Good luck! Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront