Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I am looking for a way to make issues (requests) read only for a group of free users.

Level 7

I am looking for a way to make issues (requests) read only for a group of free users. View access still allows for posting updates, however, we want to restrict these users from posting updates in the historical requests they have submitted. Does anyone have any ideas or tips for this?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi Rhonda - I put an idea in Innovation Lab that may cover this or be similar! Feel free to upvote or add a comment to the thread.

Idea: Greater control over request settings: lock issues, prevent conversion to tasks/projects (work...

Level 7

I voted for your idea. I need the Read only to apply to all requests, whether converted or not. I was hoping permissions could help with this, however, the view permissions is not the same as a true read only. Thankyou for pointing me to your idea as well!