Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

How to limit Planner access to the Scorecards under Setup?

Level 5

We have Planners in our system who do not need access to create/edit custom forms, approval processes, milestone paths, etc... those were easy to turn off under Access Levels (created a new Planner Access for these folks and made modifications there). One thing we also don't want them to have access to is "Scorecards" under Setup. I can't find where to block that access under the Access Levels area. Does anyone know where to do this? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Olivia,

You can disable this under Setup > Project Preferences, in the Business Case section. In addition, you could edit the Layout Template that is assigned to these users, and hide the business case there.

Additionally, the Scorecard area of the Business Case does not display unless a scorecard is created by a System Admin.

I hope that was helpful! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Hannah