Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to give view access to the workload balancer

Level 4

hello workfront community!  i'm wanting to give view access to my worker level creative team for the high level workload balancer in the resource management section of workfront.  in the access level settings, they have view access for resource management.  however all they can see in resource management is planner and resource pools.

does anyone know what i'm missing here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I believe you have to be a planner to have access to the general Balancer. As a worker, you can see team and project based balancers.

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I believe you have to be a planner to have access to the general Balancer. As a worker, you can see team and project based balancers.

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.

Level 10

Hi @Justin_Charles 

If you share the filter created for the Workload Balancer and then share the link, any user with a license type can see the top view of the Workload Balancer in resource management. However, access to the details about tasks and projects depends on the sharing permissions.