Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

How to filter boards to exclude dead projects

Level 2

Does anyone know how a user can filter the boards so that tasks from dead projects aren't shown? 

• Tasks for “Dead” projects (re: cancelled) are still listed with the planned date. There doesn’t seem to be an option to filter out Dead tasks
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
3 Replies

Level 10

Dead projects or dead tasks, that would be 2 different solutions. Are you using an intake column to pull in tasks/issues from secified projects? If so, you would filter out dead projects there.

For dead tasks you could create a new column for that and filter for dead tasks and they would then automatically move to that column (see screenshot); OR you could just select the filter icon on the left and then go to "Status" and check "Hide Completed". This will work providing your "Dead" task status equates with Complete.

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 5.44.36 pm.jpg

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/mysocalledideas

Level 2

The user has a Dynamic board and it is pulling in not only Current projects, but ones that were marked as dead. She doesn't want to see anything related to dead projects. I don't see how to filter those out. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Intake filter:

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 8.12.54 am.jpg