Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Issues with Due Dates

Level 2

Hi Folks, 

Is anyone else experiencing challenges with project due dates? Several members of my team is reporting that when they set due dates for new tasks within a project, the system changes the due date to a date in 2024. I'm also seeing the same issue when I try to assign due dates. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@LouisaMf a few things to look at:

Schedule Mode on the project

Task constraint

Task duration

Task predecessors

e.g. if the Schedule Mode is "Start Date" and the project's planned start date is sometime in 2024, with a constraint of as soon as possible, a duration of 2, and no predecessors, your task due date would be 2 days after the planned start date of the project.

or if the Schedule Mode is set to "Completion Date" all tasks will default to on or before the planned completion date of the project, unless that date is adjusted in the Edit area of the project.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@LouisaMf a few things to look at:

Schedule Mode on the project

Task constraint

Task duration

Task predecessors

e.g. if the Schedule Mode is "Start Date" and the project's planned start date is sometime in 2024, with a constraint of as soon as possible, a duration of 2, and no predecessors, your task due date would be 2 days after the planned start date of the project.

or if the Schedule Mode is set to "Completion Date" all tasks will default to on or before the planned completion date of the project, unless that date is adjusted in the Edit area of the project.