Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How to display task status on a Proof Approval report

Level 2

We have a task level custom field named "Sub Milestone" (internal reference is DE:tasks:Sub Milestone). We would like to create a Proof Approval report, with a column to display the status of the task where DE:tasks:Sub Milestone=MARKETING APPROVED. I'd really appreciate any suggestions on how to accomplish that.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I've never been able to get project or task information on a document version report. The fields aren't available in the API so I think it's safe to assume it's not really an option.

For this reason, I've had to create document reports instead of document version reports. 

In the document report I'm able to access document, document version, project/task/issue information depending on where the document was loaded and it works great for our use case.

Level 2

Appreciate your reply!

I double-checked the report, and it is actually a "Proof Approval" report, not Document Version. Sorry about the confusion! So, in that case, is there a solution to my inquiry? (I've updated the original post.)