Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How to Create Video of Occurrence

Level 10
Does anyone have the directions and link on how to create a quick video of issues within Workfront? It' s my understanding there is a place where you are able to record your movements. Thanks!
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi: Call workfront tech support. They have a product from ILOS https://app.ilosvideos.com/. They gave me a custom link so that I could record videos of what I was doing and send it to them. The link stopped working, so I started using SnipIt to shoot video of what I’m doing onscreen, as it were. While you can use PSR (its free, comes with Microsoft Windows), it produces a DHTML output that WorkFront can’t handle. You can always have someone hold a cell phone in front of your monitor whilst you do magical things with the product. You can get color commentary on the video simultaneously. Crude, but it works. ☺ Eric

Level 10
I always call tech support and make them record me (sometimes you have to doublecheck to make sure they really are doing it). The ilos app never worked for me, and every time I use my cellphone, the resulting file is too large to upload, so I have to use a youtube account and link to the youtube upload.

Level 10
Up until recently, I used a great free product called Jing, which let you upload the video. Unfortunately it no longer works because their hosting site only uses flash. I've now reverted to Camtasia and uploading the video into the incident.