Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How do I remove "New Issue" and "New Task" in Dashboard?

Level 10
Hi: Look at the attached screen shot. How do I remove the "New Issue" and "New Task" button from an element of a dashboard? Any ideas? Thanks, Eric
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Eric. I believe those New Task / New Issues buttons automatically appear whenever the person viewing the dashboard has rights to take those actions -- in other words, they are security driven. So, to remove them (e.g. if you are trying to give a read-only view of a dashboard for a wider audience), perhaps you could set the Run As credentials on each report to a (special) user account that has no such permissions (e.g. reject its rights to take such actions), and in so doing, suppress the logic that would otherwise present the buttons. Regards, Doug

Level 10
{{Doug}} Hmmm, that makes sense. I hadn’t thought of running the report as someone without those privileges, but that is really a good idea. I’m going to give it a try. Thanks! Eric