Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I get rid of the clock in updates?

Level 1
Good morning, I work with a library special collections team who conserve and digitize rare materials. When they post the items in WF updates using our schema, it autocorrects into a clock face which is an annoyance. For example 11:39 would turn into a clock. We really can't adjust the format (even to 11 : 39) since it's case sensitive what we're working on. Is there a way to turn off the numeric function? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Caity Tingo Project Manager Free Library of Philadelphia IT Central Library | 1901 Vine Street, Room 4 215-686-7501 | tingoc@freelibrary.org
5 Replies

Level 8
We have a bug request open for this, with no ETA for a fix.

Level 8
I should add that once you hit the 'Update' button the weird text/emoji goes away. Just ignore it while you are typing.

Level 5
We also have a bug open for this one! I did a quick check/testing today and it's looking better than it's been in the past. I hope they officially fix this soon. Algernon Browne Jr. WebMD

Level 4
Hi - We also have a ticket open for this one and they just told me they expect this be deployed and fixed the beginning of May. Thanks. Michelle McAnelly Thomson Reuters - Corporate

Level 10
hi everyone, our bug for this was fixed yesterday -skye