Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How can you measure progress, monitor trends and d..

Employee

How can you measure progress, monitor trends and drive improvements if the data you need to analyze isn’t consistently on every project or if projects similar in scope are delivered in different ways?

We’ve heard it time and again - consistency is key! Streamline work processes by using Project Templates to help you capture repeatable processes, save time when creating similar projects and make sure that critical steps aren’t missed. Tack on custom forms to your templates - and request queues if you’re planning on converting requests into projects - and set completion expectations to have consistent information across projects that are similar in scope.

Make sure that project steps, required data and team expectations are set and that all work is captured in Workfront to elevate reporting capabilities and help your team do their best work!

How many project templates do you have in your organization? Do you have any tips for streamlining processes?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8

This is the biggest challenge I have on my team - getting CLEAN data! We've worked with solutions like standard custom forms applied to every object in Workfront, clean timesheets, and simplifying the amount of data we ask our users to record. We also have regular standups with our various teams to go over their projects and make updates as needed to keep dates, durations, priorities, and expectations up-to-date.

I always tell my team, if we know what we want and the data is accurate we learn almost anything related to our work from Workfront!