Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Hi! Is anyone using a Workfront report that pulls in when a stage ends for Proof? We currently use automated workflows and I am seeking a way to pull in the deadline on 1 stage out of my 3 that I have. Thank you in advance!

Level 8

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Sean,

We did find a workaround. We were not able to create a report in the Workfront end but we were able to create a view in Proof. See attached screenshots.

Currently, our traffic team members are the end users and we set up a view targeted to each person for proofs that they own (our traffic team creates the proofs, not our creative team).

If you look at the screenshot, proof view logic, you will see a filter for Active Stage Deadline. We have that set to "In the future". This was the only way we could get the data to pull how we needed it. The thing to consider here is, once a proof deadline passes it will drop off of this view. To ensure we do not miss closing out a proof, our traffic team will download a CSV file from this view first thing in the morning and utilize that throughout the day.

This report is not the perfect solve, but it has been a game changer for our team. We used to track when proofs were due to close on pieces of paper, computer stickies, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

Hello! We are trying to find a solve for this as well – did you ever figure it out? If not, how is that working for your users? Any workarounds that you had to implement?

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Sean,

We did find a workaround. We were not able to create a report in the Workfront end but we were able to create a view in Proof. See attached screenshots.

Currently, our traffic team members are the end users and we set up a view targeted to each person for proofs that they own (our traffic team creates the proofs, not our creative team).

If you look at the screenshot, proof view logic, you will see a filter for Active Stage Deadline. We have that set to "In the future". This was the only way we could get the data to pull how we needed it. The thing to consider here is, once a proof deadline passes it will drop off of this view. To ensure we do not miss closing out a proof, our traffic team will download a CSV file from this view first thing in the morning and utilize that throughout the day.

This report is not the perfect solve, but it has been a game changer for our team. We used to track when proofs were due to close on pieces of paper, computer stickies, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Level 8

One additional thing that we did. We created a view that will pull in all of the traffic team users. See attached for logic. This comes in handy if someone is out of the office unexpectedly and you can quickly see what that person was owing to re-assign ownership.