Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How can you limit who can be tagged in an update?

Level 1
My organization is looking to use Workfront for client facing tickets. How can I limit which users can be tagged by a client user? For instance, in the current test setup I have created a client user of Company A and a client user of Company B. Currently users of Company A can tag users of Company B. How can I limit this so that users of Company A can only tag other users of Company A? Thanks!
4 Replies

Level 8
Hi Terry, Not sure if this is the solution but if you go to Setup --> Access Levels --> Select the access level that the client is assigned to (say they have a Work license), click on "Set Additional Restrictions" and the last section is "People in other companies should only view users from..." and you can select the "Their Company" checkbox.

Level 5
Set the access level of your external clients so they can only see members of companies, teams and groups that they belong to. They won't know of any other users. On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 3:54 PM Terry Davis < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > My organization is looking to use Workfront for client facing tickets. How > can I limit which users can be tagged by a client user? For instance, in > the current test setup I have created a client user of Company A and a > client user of Company B. Currently users of Company A can tag users of > Company B. How can I limit this so that users of Company A can only tag > other users of Company A? > > Thanks! > > -----End Original Message----- >